Hide weapons from classes that do not use them

Indeed. Think i have to read those books again some day soon :slight_smile:

If the weapons actually had some animations on castersā€¦ Like now i am playing Warlock. I wear a dagger forā€¦ Well for reasons, but when i cast drain life for example, the current animation allready would look great IF the character would actually draw that blade to his right hand and then begin channeling the life of the opponent to him through that dagger. That style of animation would surely fit spells like Drain soul, Drain life and mind flay.

But many of the animation were just refurbished and i fear there will not be new animations anytime soon so the hide option would be preferred until then.

I would also like staff being used like Raistlin and many other mages did, but i would also love not having a weapon at all as a mage. If i had to choose, i would just hide the staff as the current animations for casting using gestures is pretty good.

1 Like

The mage arcane artifact has a spell that you cast while usin the staff. But itā€™s a bit bugged, after casing the spell the staff keeps sticking to your hand until unsheath-sheath it.

In WoD you could transmog your staff into https://www.wowhead.com/item=119430/gas-powered-stick and it would be invisible when sheathed. Sadly after the Appearance Collection was implemented it no longer works. :frowning:

That makes a whole lot of sense. I think it would be really cool if there was more interaction with weapons for casters other than when you bonk something in melee range.

2 Likes

That made me laugh :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.