High elf Allied race

I agree, rename them high elves and remake their storylines.

You know what would be the best?

Putting elves in their own faction (excluding night elves, they are cool).

Let them have high elves, half-elves, blood elves, nightborne, void elves, fel elves, sun elves, eredar elves, generic elves, elves with four fingers, mecha-elves, happy elves, sad elves, grumpy elves, tired elves, boring elves, interesting elves, yetanother elves, purified blood elves, elves from the future, elves without makeup, elf elves, butter elves, crying elves, cave elves, trash elves and all kinds of other elf races in one faction so I can gank void elves too.

8 Likes

This is probably why they introduced Void Elves instead of High Elves. The helf community just doesn’t deserve them. All you can come up with is “tHeRe aRe mOrE hIgH eLvEs tHaN vOiD eLvEs” - yeah no :poop:, Void Elves were a mistake as well. Why should they make another one by adding High Elves too?

4 Likes

Is everything ok at home?

2 Likes

We could focus on how glorious your character looks like and talk how awesome Zandalari are instead. :heart:

Di chuka Zandalar!

5 Likes

Gross. Keep that trash away from the Belfs thank you very much.

Always be grateful for what you have. Velf customisations are no exception.

I’m feeling generous so 4/10.

2 Likes

High elves yes. Void elves can get deleted for all I care. No sense lore wise.

Ps so funny the blood elf brigade is back at it with mass reports while :dizzy: in their discord kek

at this point there is no need for High Elves, if they were gonna be added it would have been ages ago, instead we get the far superior Void Elves.

No, bury Allied Races for a couple expansions. They were a good a idea as a one-expansion feature and that’s that. We’re fine with what we’ve already got and don’t need the developers abusing that idea ad nauseam.

And so far, HE as customization is the best outcome since it appeases everybody. HE as an allied race would’ve incurred the ire of pretty much everyone in Alliance who didn’t care about HE to begin with as it would be even lower effort than LF Draenei. The only drawbacks you’ve ever found is either not being blonde or a paladin, both of which are far from being a relevant issue.

Same. 10 characters

I don’t mind Allied Races per se. Problem is that it enables lazy development.

No excuse for Highmountain Tauren customization NOT being tacked on to Taurens. No excuse for Mechagnome customization NOT being tacked on to Gnomes. No excuse for LF Draenei customization NOT being tacked on to Draenei. So on and so on.

Providing future Allied Races are unique enough (Vulpera, Nightborne, Kul’Tirans, Zandalari etc)… Go for it.

1 Like

Oh you’re the guy that pinged us all on the Wowhead discord for no reason, makes sense now that I read your post.

You barely know what you’re talking about.

5 Likes

Why do you feel the need to make an enemy out of absolutely anyone who disagrees with you?

6 Likes

Oh man you are so funny and edgy oh wow.

What about not presenting things out of context and being this dense about it? You all just complain when anyone pings to look for players in there, which is the basic function of the Horde-EU tag, and that’s disencouraging.

Yeh dude, you seem to be a very reliable source of wisdom :wink:

Why do you feel the need to hold such a grudge against me? I mean, it affects your judgement seeing that you don’t even try to understand me.

I am brutally correct when saying that this community is destructive. You need a real punching bag, not the internet.

1 Like

Grudge?

Have we even replied to each others comments more than once or twice?

1 Like

That makes you even less reasonable, not more.

Just pointing out that even though we haven’t communicated a lot in the past, I’ve read your comments.

And what I see is that you go out of your way to start arguments and insult people.
Sure, you’re not the only one that does this, but I don’t see why you’d do it.

1 Like

Have you tried to approach me without spiteness and fallacious crap, like, actual mindedness? I mean, it feels good to think you are some kind of hero against a bad guy, but even tho I’m not that, I just don’t shut what I actually think, I’m pretty sure you would get the same if you didn’t shut your -real- thoughts.

That’s a very biased view.

I do it because I can’t accept the idea of seeing something that is needed to be said and nobody saying it because they fear getting spiteful comments back.

1 Like

Guys, but you’re also getting High Worgen option now!

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/941933.jpg
5 Likes

I hope you know if you multi flagged from your own account using alts to bury posts its you who is going to be serving a long ban .

4 Likes