High elf Allied race

Uh… A little unapreciative isn’t it? What we’re getting is literally the closest things to high elf as can be, Minus the blonde… I think we can do fine without. I mean come on… :expressionless:

3 Likes

God damn, have you been in love with me in the past and I absolutely ignored it or what? You seem too butthurt about my sole existence and I don’t even know who the hell are you, it’s nuts! HAHAHA

Too bad your twisted imagination isn’t real, imagine lowkey accusing me of multi flagging with alts while you have been the one flagging in a fraudulent manner.

Moderation simply doesn’t work, you should be banned by now since my posts have been restored QUICKLY after yours and other’s fraudulent flags. That says something isn’t it? But mods seem to not be able to ban flag abusers for some reason at the moment, what a shame.

Unapreciative? Excuse me? Have you forgotten that we are paying -customers-? If the new customizations are there to serve the purpose of bringing High elves, then I’m very sorry but it’s just too shallow and lacks depth as a playable option apart from pure aesthetics, so I’m gonna speak up about it. If you don’t like it, you can use the ignore function, but I’m not going to not ask for something because someone with a peasant complex comes at me saying that I should be ‘appreciating’ unfinished characteristics.

Sorry but that comes off as insulting, so use the ignore function since I’m not even considering your weakling attitude on this or any thing.

2 Likes

Banned for what exactly ? My post was well within CoC and you obviously do not know what fraudulent means as you use it in the completely wrong context.

1 Like

Yes give highelves playable for alliance

3 Likes

Mmm yes, get served a slice of pizza and then demand the whole pizza afterwards. Get called out for being a unapreciative. And call them peasants and weaklings later. GG man shows allot about who you are behind the screen to be honest, Clearly shows who of us are the smallest.

Yeah you say you are a costumer and indeed you are. But re use my pizza example. You didn’t buy the entire pizza. You have no claim to the whole of it either. You get your share just as the rest of us who also pays for this. and therefor have no say what the entire thing should be made of or served as either. Know your place you spoiled little brat.

3 Likes

No offense but stop using discord. :weary:.

Blizzard has forums. Instead of using third party sites and apps(Twitter etc) they should do all official business over here and use that social media for advertising only

4 Likes

Relax, why you are so negative?

2 Likes

Sure I would love the alliance to waste an allied race slot

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? I’m happy we’re finally getting the High elf look we’ve been asking for since Wrath, then this brat comes along and just be like ‘‘Erh thanks blizz, Nice phone, But An Iphone would have been better’’ Gets told he is being unappreciative and calls me a weakling peasant later. Claims because he is a costumer he should always get things his way, And excuse me I am being negative for pointing this out? Uhh

2 Likes

Nobody ever asked an option for void elves to look like highelves.

People, we asked playable highelves as e.g. silvercovenant highelves.

If you are happy to get blood elf customization, fine. But no need to come and whine about people who actually want real highelves playable for alliance.

4 Likes

You are literally getting that tho. You are literally getting the phone your asking for, then your whining because it’s not the right model you wanted. How can you not see this?

2 Likes

Thats a lie

4 Likes

You are blind to see that we not getting playable highelves.

Only active topics i have seen were and still are about playable highelves as allied, like silvercovenant.

Same skin options and blue eyes. The only thing your not getting is blonde hair. That is not enough to ‘‘Not be’’ a high elf honestly. You are seriously being ungrateful to the T, getting the finger and going for the whole hand.

I swear if Blizzard decides to go back on this? Which isn’t all that unlikely anymore at this point. People like you guys are what makes us deserve it.

1 Like

PERIODDDt!

But not their content~ there were plenty of people willing to accept more customizations. Just like there is plenty of them begging for velf paladins.

Not everyone cares about name text

How many of these threads are you people going to make? They are giving us the looks for high elves on both alliance and horde, what else do you want?

2 Likes

yes and i was SHOCKED to see they did it. these whiners are so ungrateful

Yeah, I don’t buy this.

I recall a time I approached you “mindedfully” or whatever the hell you mean by that, in a prior helf thread. Now we sit on seperate ends of this discussion but you made anexcellent point I agreed with and I made this clear in my post. Nothing about it was snide. I simply made it clear that despite the fact we’ve butted heads I think you have a really good point here. I wasn’t expecting a “bromance” reply, or even a like. I just like to be clear like you so emphasise, in pointing out when people that I disagree with on other points still make a different point I agree with, because it’s honest discussion.

But you didn’t do nothing, I got some bizarre reply that kept going on about people hating you and came across as a backhand swipe in my direction.

So please don’t try and paint this picture that you don’t spoil for fights “unless they come a knockin’” because that is patently false. There was nothing in my comment in the above mention that could be interpreted as negative or attacking you, and as said, I didn’t expect anything positive out of it, but you managed to turn it into a negative.

Maybe it’s because we’ve disagreed in the past. If that’s the case then it questions whether you are interested in “mindedness” because it seems to be you only greet people if they share your exact viewpoint, and if they disagree you swipe at them, irrespective of how respectful they’re being.

I’m not the only one who has pointed this out. You just might want to consider if it really is the case that “everyone else is broken” or whether they have a point. You do argue some fine points even if I disagree with some of them, but you do go straight to attack mode and then bemoan people “not arguing with you in good faith”.

4 Likes