High elves are pushovers and constantly need humans

It’s kinda funny actually. Teach humans magic, turns out they are better at it. Join the human alliance.
Btfo by racist human
Leave
Btfo by undead human

Profit???.

I seriously don’t get the high elf fans, blood elves pushed for and got their independence.

High elves will always be second fiddle to humans, lowkey funny. Kind of seeing that same dynamic with Turalyon and Alleria.

1 Like

Stop with this elV nonsense.

How can you read/watch enough lore to know about those stuff, yet not know that Warcraft doesn’t have ELVS.

Edit : I Was wrong elves is plural.

OP is correct.

Have a cookie. :cookie:

1 Like

Yeah ,tuskless trolls is more appropriate name.
Some of them still practice consuming mojo in order to reach high status.

4 Likes

You…
I like you.

1 Like

At least we have Nightelves for Woodelves Best Elves, Bloodelves for mana vampire Elves I guess and nightborne for… mana vampire Elves I guess, and voidelves for… void, vampire, Elves…I guess… Well I never said they weren’t repetitive, just not as bland as High Elves.

“Caledra Dawnbreeze is the best Tracker in Stormwind, a High elf Hunter. As a master tracker, she could detect stealthed intruders. She stood Guarding Stormwind Keep when Horde introducers were in Stormwind” (Gamepedia)

“Elsharin is a level 50 [high elf] [mage trainer] located at the Wizard’s Sanctum in the Mage Quarter within the human city of Stormwind . She trains the newest generation of mages in the ways of the arcane.” (Gamepedia)

“Ysuria is a High elf Portal trainer in Theramore who teaches mages how to teleport”.

Let’s not Forget the Silver covenant’s Role in Northernd, Suramar, Zul’Aman.

And the High elves at the Hinterlands.

It appears Humans need High elves too. :thinking:
I wouldn’t be racist if I were you.

And please start posting with your real Horde avatar. Using a level 12 alliance is not convincing.

3 Likes

I see we have a comedian in the house.

5 Likes

You think I’m funny? That’s great! :tada:

Oh and I NEED to reply to this comment. First of all, the ONLY known High elves who are known to have human lovers are the Windrunner sisters (3 sisters). You can’t blame an entire race over 3 sisters. That’s stereotyping at best.

Oh and by the way Alleria is a Void elf, she isn’t a High elf anymore. In case you missed it.

Without her, Turalyon would have probably Died in the Twisting Nether. she saved him MANY times. I listened to the audio of the whole story.

Bull**** ! Stormwind is said to be populated by 10 percent high eves, I have yet to see any other race that allow any humans to live amongst them and reproduce, have there own quarter and culture freely not taxes and some monument at the glory of non humans yet again we have yet to see the status of any legendary humans be it male or female in any non humans city !

Stormwind is also the most tolerant toward half elves which is a custom to be abandoned by their mother if she is of elven race because they do not waste time with the growing of a half breed and looked down upon by pure elves yet You will gladly get any of those humans female pregnant you so hate and are inferior of course… effin great… who is the racist here ?

It’s got humans dna in it’s genome so it will be left to fend for itself from birth, you are the uphold, hypocrites and cruel beings!!!

Elves betrayed the blood pact they made with humans after we get rid of the trolls for them to the bloodline of Arathor !

They also sent token troops when the Humans were in need and attacked by the orcs and needed them the most, that fool of Anesterian /spit got what he long deserved he and his people thinking they could betray a blood pact , betraying the Alliance and joining the Hordes his lineage was short lived yet not short lived enough !

There will come the time when after we downed all the others of the hordes, you will next and pay us back that blood debt in your own blood, Grand Marshall Othmar Garithos may the light bless his soul was right !

Fighting for the elves costed him his family and his land of Blackrock while he was away, never trust an elf !

A full blood sin’dorei with his sneaky green or orange eyes is lower than a dog, you freakin turncoat ! Inhuman virmens !

1 Like

That’s pretty High.

Majority of High elves live in Dalaran anyway (the city that BOTH humans and High elves built together).

While some live in the Allerian Stronghold a High elf area where Humans and Wildhammer are welcome. Currently ruled by Auric Sunchaser.

And some are living at the HinterlandsAt Quel’danil lodge.

Have you been to Darnassus? Gilnean humans have been living there since the Cataclysm until the Burning of Teldrassil.

Vereesa didn’t abandon her children. What even are you talking about? This isn’t LOTR this is wow :rofl: and even in LOTR half elves are not abandoned.

Kaldorei and Quel’dorei are still loyal to the alliance. Do you have any knowledge of lore? Where have you been ingame?

Again, Thalassians are not all Horde. You are thinking of the Sin’dorei.

You must be trolling at this point…

Woah woah woah. Calm down. It’s a game.

1 Like

I have more knowledge in my litttle finger than yours, what is this Darnassus place you are talking about ? Huh ? /make a earring emote ? Because it does not exist anymore last time i checked, where are the survivor ? You got that part right in Stormwind !

The wowpedia is formal 10 percent of high elve without counting half elve are living in Stormwind which does make us the most tolerant city without any contest.

Alleria didn’t, it is a custom for an elve if she is, the mother of an half breed to abandon it, if you add so much knowledge as you brag you would of know it ! The pure bloded elves look down not only on humans but also half elves because they have the human potential dna in their genome which will always make them superior and destined to greater things like for arator.

Of course not all Thalassian are in the horde you are allowed in the Alliance out of of or tolerance and great heart and also because Alleria Windrunner as always been an example and loyal to our ideals.

I take things how I want to take them ! are You defending those dogs who expelled you ?

You better get used to it because until we slay them and get back Silver moon , Your peope will for the most live with us ! There was another group of elves who kept disobeying and not fully embrassing being Alliance and your people could very well suffer the same fate you get that right ?

Blood elves are sc** , virmens, turncoat a good sin’dorei is a dead one !

At the same time, they’re also the only canon high elves to be in relationships. :thinking:

I look at my void elf, then I look at her… and I come to the conclusion that she ain’t no void elf. The only true void elves are the scholars who were with Umbric in Telogrus, change my mind.

Not true. There is a High elf couple in Azshara.

She is mentioned as a Void elf countless of times. It’s canon. Plus we are getting natural skins. The only reason she looks unique is because she’s a Hero. Same as why Jaina looks unique, or Anduin, or others.

Void elves have 2 racial leader officially: one who is very active and doing all the Work (Alleria) and one who is pretty much doing Little to nothing for the Void elves (Umbric)

Mic drop :microphone:

Those aren’t void elves to me. They’re high elves, and a cheap attempt of ruining my favourite race’s lore to appeal to whiny helf fans. :frowning:

I don’t hate anyone who’s gonna play one (more customisation is always nice at the end of the day), but let’s not pretend they’re void elves. The last I checked on PTR/asked a friend with beta, none of the real void elf NPCs were changed to pale skin.

And I respect your opinion. But I think it’s nice to have more variety to choose from.

I’m choose the natural skins for my Hunter and keeping the void skin on my Warlock.

At the end of the day, they still turn Voidy during combat.

It’s kinda like the “Sand troll” aspect. Someone will like to use the Sand troll, while others would like to use the Darkspear. It’s adds more diversity to the race.

Sure, variety is nice but my point is that we shouldn’t pretend those are void elves. They’re just high elves.

You know what? That’s fine with me. Either way I don’t care haha. Call me a High elf

1 Like

High elves arent a really ‘‘progressive’’ culture. Thats why they get ‘‘pushed’’ everytime. Elves are known for their arrogant pride.

+1
nomnomnom nom cookie monster inc

You really have a point here. I really like the amanni trolls btw . They have their own gods and lore etc.

Tbh ; i would call high elves as ‘‘morning elves’’ or ‘‘sun elves’’ if i were blizzard.

In all movies and stories; elves has a side of betraying ‘‘pacts’’ .Because they are known for hating the ‘‘mortal affairs’’.