High iLvl vs High Versatility

I mostly just do random battlegrounds, and would like to do arena at some point on my shaman. He has iLvl 216 but only 10% versatility (so 5% damage reduction).

Would it be better if I had all 200 gear with 25% vers? Or would I be better off just staying with my higher iLvl?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Honestly, i feel like currently random bgs are dominated by the few with elite gear. :frowning:

I feel the same :frowning:

i’m not sure 100% but there should be a pvp sparring thing. try the 2 sets with your standard and burst rotation as see the number by yourself.
remember that equipping both pvp trinkets gives you 40% dam increase on the versa bonus damage (not dam red). I’m curious about the outcome but I do not have pve stuff to test it

1 Like

i have 30% ver on my level 50 lel

216 vs 200 you have 20% more hp, 25% more dmg, and you lose around 12-14% damage reduction. I think it’s a favourable trade off. You won’t really die faster, and because of the bigger hp, you are less likely to be focused then a 30k hp guy, because people judge kill targets mostly by what they can see, and they can’t see ur versa.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.