High MS World but Only World not anywhere

Hello ! I’m having High MS World so if someone is a genius I’m paying 5M Gold on any server if someone find a way to fix it !
Here the screenshot!

https://twitter.com/WindwalkerMafia/status/1445167542553698305/photo/1

Tried everything here + Changed the box of my internet :

1. Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.

2. Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn’t become flooded with data.

3. Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.

4. Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.

5. If you’re using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.

6. Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.

Thanks

Hey mate have you tried disabling your firewall/antivirus for a test to see if they are blocking something? Other things would be to try to switch to ipv6 in the network settings in wow ( or to the other options if its not compatible )

I changed my internet
I’m in Cable now!
I only have lags in WoW Eu side not NA :frowning:

Given what you’ve done, you shouldn’t be having latency in-game. Could you reply with a winMTR created while you are experiencing the latency. This could help us identify the issue with you. ^^

same issue, home is ipv6 and world is ipv4 and it takes about 30 relogs every morning to fix it. I’ve noticed the launcher icon for wow now has a yellow and blue shield icon at the bottom right of the icon too, whatever that means. Whenever i get in, 0 latency for both, home ms ipv6, world ms ipv4 and when trying to log in i notice any other website gets interupted for a few seconds.
Why on earth is wow trying to use ipv4 for world ms?

Thanks everyone, the provider was the problem!
I sent winMTR to Blizzard then I sent Blizzard answer +multiple winMTR tests to my operator!

And then they fixed it after 1 week !