High Mythic + should drop 220 ilvl gear

For some it is, for some it’s not.
But even if it was the same difficulty, I don’t like the idea of farmable content giving the same rewards as content with a lockout of the same difficulty.

I agree, although the ilvl for a +15 could be increased to 210 and have a currency drop upon timing a dungeon that you can use to upgrade an existing item to the next ‘tier’.

Agreed, raid isn’t that hard :confused:

Understandable, Mythic quality gear should not be farmable, but this could be solved by locking it behind a currency. I legit think the best thing that could be done is implement the pvp gearing system, but instead of rating it would be your highest average timed keys that decide what level you can upgrade your gear to.

Officially endorsing a raider io system and use it for ranked PvE (and for determining loot) would be an extremely welcome addition.

Agree very much.

Rated PvP has been in the game for years now. Just make Rated M+. It seems so obvious.

With 9.1 and Tier set bonuses the argument, that higher m+ gear devalues raid gear is meaningless. Also pvp hands out 220 ilvl so just bring back tokens or let us upgrade our m+ gear to 220…

1 Like

It’s so funny when ilvl 220 ppl think m+15 is facerolling. It’s like a complete ignore of how they outgear a key level and probably thinking they are skilled or so. Pathetic.

3 Likes

That would eliminate raider io. Actually awesome.

Nope because:

this

I don’t mind about etilist players… They can compare their undergarmet equipment through rankings on warcraftlogs. Just give m+ players 220+ gear.

1 Like

Valor points coming back. This is great news!

2 Likes

Well last 2 bosses drop 220ilvl on HC…

M+ is Saved. Sick :slight_smile:

no… we don’t need higher drop rates

2 Likes

Heroic raiding has been dead since January for a high majority of players.

Everyone is neck deep into Mythic raiding now, most have 2-3/10 minimum, my guild cleared 8/10, tons of guilds in mid range.

The simple Fact is, PVP Conquest cap and Several week of Vault means there is practically nothing Heroic offers. I cleared Sire Denathrius during christmas
and cleared the rest week 2, In one month i was done with heroic i was 214 IL .

This excuse doesn’t hold water, when M+ higher keys are significantly harder than Heroic raiding which only Council, Sludgefist and Denathrius are any challenge.

1 Like

I do agree with your Point and it is completely logical. I would love if this change happened. However there is always 2 sides to every debate and welp I can see why they don’t do it. As painful for me to say this, I feel I must. M+ is very fun but but its not the only source of gear in PVE, and unfortunately blizzard wants it to be the secondary source and keep raiding as the primary source. If M+ 15 started droping the appropriate 220 Ilevel gear then this would kill raid progression, simply because you can farm the keys and over gear everything. This would dramatically shorten their clock to release the next tier and we all know how blizzi is protective of that clock. There will always be the struggle of keeping M+ rewards well… rewarding while at the same time keeping the raiding experience decently challenging without forcing raiders to mass farm M+ but yes a 207… camon blizzi show me a bit of love.

Why doesn’t mythic + weekly vault also award a good chunk of anima based on key level completed? Instead I am forced to collect 1000 anima myself :smiley:

Mythic+ is what I like to play the most but it should not drop above HC raid ilvl. That will make mythic raiding a reward. Vault should provide the mythic raid gear. I dont like it but it seems far. The drop rate from mythic+ has killed my progress. The only raid I would do is HC but only if I am upgraded from mythic+ first. Sadly this means I wont be doing HC raids or high key mythic+ keys, without the guild. Blizzard design choices have locked me out and no one carries you in a +20 key.

You should never do 10 mythic+ dungeons and get one drop and no upgrades to your gear. Then get nothing worth upgrading to from the vault for +2-3 weeks.

PvP gear is easier to farm for upgrades. With holy I have to be careful with gear upgrades.

kind of aggree, I would say M+ 12 keys should drop arround 213 gear atleast, same as in bfa.
I know people will say but that makes Hc raids easier if you can gear up in M+, but honestly does it matter now.
I know the valor system comes now what makes it you can uppgrade M+ items, but again it is pretty much only for the realy high end M+ players who can do 15+ in time, what again will make most casual players quit sooner or later, becuse if they cant get up to par whit others, they quit no question about it.

1 Like

And most of those high key runners have their 226+ gear allready anyway so there isnt actually any difference to them in valor.

Too little, too late blizzard… As blizzard usually provides in everything.

We still have 3 seasons to actually enjoy it ^^

Its funny that now in situations when our group had to grab extra % and therefore not be near the chest at the end of our m+ run, people simply port out and nobody would even bring up something like “hey can u pls check what u got because I might need X from this dungeon?”. In everyone’s minds this run is worth 105 anima (at least this is a bit better) + vendor gold