High Population Realms

They had maintenance today. They should have done something to this…like upgrading the servers. I got from home 3 hrs ago wanting to just relax after a hard day and after almost 3hrs I’m still in the que…Maybe private servers are better atm.

1 Like

There’s no such a thing.

I can tell you already Blizzard’s response to that question :)) “When ppl will leave and server dies, we advise you to create a character on a more populated server”

Not much else to do but wait, then wait and wait some more… is there? :sigh:

Same here. Coming home from work, put myself in que and no change to get in whole night, like 4-5h + que. And all i have is that time to play. I mean, i’m still paying for that…

Greedy much?

2 Likes

ALL FREAKING SERVERS ARE FULL BLIZZARD> YOU IDIOTS> The queue time is over 700 mins. WHAT THE F ARE U DOING? You people are screw ups. taking the piss.
Cancelling my SUB with FREAKING IMMEDIATE EFFECT. ALL BLODDY RELAMS ARE RED FULL HIGH. SCAMSTER BLIZZARD.

2 Likes

All realms are full. Which lower population server do you recommend I play oni??

2 Likes

They mean to go on private servers :))

2 Likes

None, every God damn Server is on full in the evening, either log in in the morning on any server or play a French RP for low queue time

Just wait for them to brag about how many ppl are now subed in their money people report

1 Like

One thing bothers me. How is it possible to do Math so badly that On first day - All realms are filled. 3-4 Realms are Added. On 2nd Day All realms are filled. 5 new realms are added without announcement. Few hours later - All realms are filled.

Just How?

9 Likes

my friend was Just saying the same thing, take the amount of people queuing and add a few extra server for that number.

Wait what? They added 5 new realms today and did not mention it to anyone? This is insane. I think they underestimated the classic population wee bit.

Dear Blizzard, I think it´s time for some official statement. Huh? Thanks for what are you doing.

5 Likes

Well ‘yesterday evening’ as I counted Release as on 11.00pm on 26th and 27th as 2nd day. Today technically would be 3rd day. Those Realms they added started with Ashbringer. I literally created my character within 5 minutes of it being put online and now I cannot even get back to it.

1 Like

Emojis detected.

Blizzard this game is unplayable for anyone with a job. Even if i log into the server straight after i come home. I am lucky if i can play 30 minutes before bed. On any PVP realm. Also i don’t have to time to reroll my character on another realm every day…

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble for your enormous paying player base, I would like to see a blue post how you guys plan to rectify this. This scaling method will not work. Unless your plan is for 80% of your paying customers to go away. (Seems like an awful business plan to me :wink:

If Netflix pulled this stuff, sorry 5 hour queue to watch Netflix in the evening they wouldn’t be in business anymore. This destroys classic for any but the most hardcore players. Who have the time or a running scripts to keep on the realm at all times.

Please make an announcement or better yet fix this situation fast, for the fans of this game with a life besides this game…

13 Likes

Haha I got it. Now I know why they claimed that most players wont leave starting zones and level above lvl 20…I get it. Hahaha

5 Likes

With this amount of servers and costumers, do you really think layering is ever going away?

Yes yes very nice.
I rerolled like 5 chars on new servers poping up, just to find a god damn 5k queue on Flamelash.
Coming back after 10 years to play and what do i get? Pure and utter s**t treatment from the company i used to love and pay.

2 Likes