High Population Realms

Eh… I can only see ONE RP-PVP server!

Change to what server you say???

1 Like

I didn’t read all of the 364 replys but I feel I need to whine a bit!

I’m currently sitting in queue for Gehennas, been doing so for 5.5 hours, I’m still at aprox 3500 in queue and estimated queue time is down to about 180 mins.

Fine, Blizzard opened new realms, but what will that help me since my friends that I intent to play with, they play on Gehennas, naturaly I will chose a medium population realm instead of playing with my friends, naturaly, ofcourse I wont do that. And I wouldn’t even whine if people were legit playing the game but as it stands right now people are sleeping on their Twitch-stream while a third-party program are clearing their afk flag.

Isn’t it time that Blizzard made something to solve this type of behavior, I know its hard to prove the use of third-party programs but seriously, add a random server restard 3-4 times a day.

Now I’ll spend another 3-4 hours in queue before I go to bed and get ready for work.

8 Likes

RP-PvP server now please

new Realms got popping out without announcement, after a long que , all my names i reserved on the BIG Realms that were announced, are already taken ! so i dont go

1 Like

Why aren’t you opening more servers faster? and make free char transfers for people… if server pops are to low within a month or 2 just merge the servers :3 ?

2 Likes

So true… 5/6h que also on Mograin, and a lot of people using macro bots to don’t get disconected. ZZzzZZzzzZZ

Those spanish must all be above lvl 25 by now and they probably wouldn’t move servers now anyway

Good… Blizzard increased the cap… But still all servers are full with huge queues…
Think that they need to increase them just a little more

the ques are still insane cant log in for sevreal hours

Just give the paying customers what they want Blizzard. Give us the free migration and be done with it.

Flamelash has 10k que from noon. What’s you point?

4 Likes

please increase ur limit. its annoying to wait every time for about 5 hours just to play a game.

1 Like

Its Insane, i pay Money for playing this and u cant increase it more?. I have a que of 453 min atm. Fix this Blizzard now!

1 Like

Free character transfer!! Increase max population even further!!! Make a spanish server! Come on blizzard do something now!!! This is F… insane. We can’t expect to go home after work and eat 6h of queue time only to play 30 min!!!

6 Likes

Both of those are Full with queues…

6 Likes

Add free character transfers. We need them now!

11 Likes

Do something. 2nd time today joining the +8 hours que, wonderful. 40+ hours spent queueing to play since release. No sane player waits in que for 8 hours daily to just play the game, it is to play the game with friends - this will not change no matter how long you wait.

And to clarify, majority of the players waiting in queues are likely small groups of friends / guilds who pre-planned to play together, and picked server that was available at time. People closing in 60 natural shift to other realms seems unlikely, and clearly everyone is committed - queues are even longer than on release day

5 Likes

blizzard just want your money. they won’t be interested to fix this problem.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.