Highborn banner for Night Elves?

They are just more accesable and cheap :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Army of the Black Moon will rebuild the Kaldorei Empire ! And annihilate all who have wronged us ! Bandu Thoribas

3 Likes

Only the green ones have a taste!

1 Like

no more arcwine to this entertainer.

Also when sindorei calls someone else a traitor…that’s very rich. Litteraly whole story of blonde elves is history of betrayal.

1 Like

But the blueberry vermin were Blood Elves literally 5 seconds ago so I’m not sure why you’re throwing shade at me when the double traitors are plotting their evil schemes in your own backyard pumpkin patch.

4 Likes

And blood elves were high elves 10 seconds ago.

Double negative is positive, so they are just… repenting traitors?

Well, they sent little herfies into the void, they know the closest path to my heart. They can stay. And if they go bad, oh well, no more vacuuming of little horde mites, but we can handle them. As if elves are capable of something.

Just visited my Garrison, was after something in draenor and found THIS.

Worgen Banner does exist.

I think a Night elven one also Exists, but i think Garrisons are bugged, so i can’t swap them. If/When i can change them, I shall post it!

5 Likes

OK! Many days later, as i forgot and garrison was still buggy, but an early Christmas present to the Nelves.

A Banner does exist.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.