Higher Tier Transmog unlocking the lower tiers

So this tier really got me thinking, I’ve been gathering the Tier Set transmog for various classes and realised I ran into a certain problem:
If I’ve gotten say the HC/Mythic tier track I can’t roll on normal or LFR track items (even if I need the transmog). And in the case of my DK I prefer the Normal and LFR versions.
This feels like it should have an easy solution: If I’ve unlocked a Higher tier of Transmog it should also unlock the tiers bellow it, so if I get a Normal Tier Helm I should also get the LFR Helm mog, if I get HC I should get Normal And LFR etc etc.
This would allow ppl to get their mog collections filled out without having to jump through hoops (right now I gotta pray I get Veteran track Helm from Superbloom or Weekly rep quest so I can Catalyze it into LFR mog) even thought I have Mythic track helm unlocked.
Food for thought at the very least and would allow people to complete their collections without dedicated groups or just praying for the RNGeezus to bless them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.