Highest horde mage in EU 2s answering questions

hi fellow mages,

Yesterday I reached 2633 cr in 2s as frostmage and I believe its only raiku in front of me. If you have any questions on how you can push your raiting, or anything other questions regarding mage im here to help.

Cheers

1 Like

how does it feel to play to most overtuned class ( along with rogue ) since the implementation of world of warcraft ?

1 Like

Do you play exclusively frost or do you also play fire?
Also, why would you recommend one over the other?
Finally, what’s your top 5 tips for being successful in arenas?

How to fix arcane for shadowlands ?

3 Likes

wouldnt really call Mages overtuned any longer :P. they kinda fell out of Love after WoD, as the new developers dont seem to hold them to the same power the old ones did.

Mages lost alot over their transitions since WoD. and have decreased in power immensely since with the loss of several tools which made them so Strong orginally.

Just want to know what Mage spec do you think is best for random bg’s? It’s the only pvp I really do and would be great to pick up mage again :slight_smile:

Depends on your comp. Fire is a great finisher, has the power to finish off targets that need killing. Frost’s slows and roots stop targets evading your melee friends.

In random bgs, many people will let you chain-cast greater pyroblasts and do a whole lot of damage since you just go unnoticed, especially if you spec into the flamecannon honour talent. Combustion is a great tool for finishing off important kill targets/flag carriers and so on, too. No idea about the rated battleground meta, but fire for sure works in the random ones just fine.

Hey,

Alliance question.
Why do most alliance mages play Human?

I want to know why human and what situations human racial is a most? Compared to others.

Or why I would want to choose another (alliance race) for mage with situations (for their racial use)

Thanks

do you have any usefull arena macros , i already got mouseover ring of frost and mouseover blizzard for example ,but if you use any more usefull ones let me know :+1:

Awesome, thank you, I’ll try that out!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.