Highmountain Tauren Customisation

notices nightborne bump

Alrighty so daily reminder some of us are super looking forward to the HMT update and with this said: to sweeten that pot further, look above for additional suggestions that would really make the difference to us HMT players!

WoW deserves to be graced with the majesty of snow white HMT with beautiful pale antlers!
Us darker HMT deserve black antlers too! The black moose creatures have them after all!

2 Likes

We could still go with the three elements that make up the tribes as body markings! (Air, water and earth). Plus some things (earrings, tattoos or antler symbols) that show affinity to sun/moon/Earth Mother.

1 Like

I would love to have a flower option for HM tauren as well. Maybe another colour or flower type? :hibiscus:

1 Like

Still sitting in wait for glowing hands for NB male… But more importantly, for HMT changes!
Our tattoos are few and the colours whilst good could do with more additions.
Our marked antlers should have more designs!
Males and females need more jewellery.
Black antlers and white fur need to slink in.

And as a general thing for all tauren - females need more faces!

1 Like

More faces for female tauren.
Shamanistic markings on body and antlers!

1 Like

More faces for males wouldn’t hurt either.

5 faces. I mean come on. And with eyes being separate from face now, many of them look the same! Would love some with the big snout which aren’t angry. If you wanna look chill you have to have a tiny snout. :confused:

1 Like

Which also makes you look younger, I want old but calm!

More options is always better. And I’m genuinely happy for Highmountain players.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.