[H][KAZZAK] 2 players looking for AOTC/Mythic Raiding guild

Hi there,

We’re 2 players who’ve been playing together on and off since cataclysm. We’ve played at a variety of standards other the years, with us pushing top 10 realm (albeit Twilights hammer) in Cata and MOP before becoming more casual in the following expansions. We’ve mainly been playing some PVP over the last couple of months, but are keen to get back into doing some raiding.

We’re both over the age of 28 and are from England. I play a mix of a DK (blood/frost, c. 212 ilevel), Resto Shaman (PVP gear, but good stats, 218 ilvl), and would be willing to play either. My friend has a fire mage (213 ilvl), holy paladin (213 ilvl) and a rogue (197 ilvl.) His preference would be the rogue.

We’re looking for a guild that focuses on achieving AOTC each raid release, moving into mythic progression afterwards. We’re both clued up on the optimum way to play our characters, and will put the time and effort into learning the mechanics of each fight prior.

In terms of raid times, our preference would be 21:00 - 24:00 server time, twice a week. Ideally we’re looking for a settled guild around a similar age level that is decent in terms of player quality with a fun, friendly atmosphere.

Drop me a message on here or add me on tomrzyz#2734 if you want to chat more.

Sounds like you guys would fit great with us, with the exception of us starting raids a little earlier than you’d like. Check the post and poke us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there, thanks for the interest and the guild sounds good! Unfortunately we can’t really do any earlier than 21:00 I’m afraid due to our schedules :frowning:

Hey Mate I dropped you a request!
I have a guild that raids from 9pm server to 12pm Mondays and Thursdays current 10/10HC!

Hi Tiberiem,

Were a mostly UK based Guild but have members from several countries. We have 2 progress raids per week Weds & Fri 20:00 - 23:00 server and optional HC raids running every weekend 1430.

We are currently 2/10M and achieve AOTC each expansion. CE isnt the be all and end all for us, but keeping consistent raids and progressing as a team are.

We looking for a few keen DPS players to join us. Check us out here:

Discord Danray#0657, will add you for a chat

I’m Guild Master and Raid Leader of and I believe we might be a fit for you. I made this post you can check out. If you need more info or would like a chat please don’t hesitate adding me on either:
Bnet - Keanon#2571
Discord - Enjay#6929