[H][Kazzak][Dutch] - Bikini Bottom Barbarians

My previous recruitment message was removed because it was in Dutch, so this recruitment message will be in English. Note that we are a Dutch speaking guild!

[EU][Kazzak][Horde] is a recently created Dutch PvE guild. We are still a small guild currently that will hopefully grow to a larger community.

Vision

Our goal is to have a fun and relaxing Dutch speaking M+ community on Kazzak where everyone is welcome. The guild consists of a varied group of people all with different backgrounds.

Most of our players live a flexible life and don’t want to raid for 3 set nights every week. Everyone should be able to play the game without “musts”.

PvE content

We are mostly focussed on M+ content and semi-guild normal/heroic raids. Within the guild we have players running varied levels of M+ keys.

The guild might organise raids for normal and heroic clears, these will be announced in advance but there is currently no set date for these runs.

There’s no plays to do mythic raiding currently. If our playerbase grows large enough we might reconsider this, but it is not a set goal for us.

Who is welcome?

If you are from the Netherlands or Belgium (Nederland/België) or you live somewhere else but speak Dutch you are more than welcome to join. Socials, PvP players, levelers, M+ pushers, pet battlers and mount farmers, everyone is welcome!

How do I join

You can whisper anyone in the guild for a ginvite or contact me on battle.net (Don’t worry, I speak Dutch)

Azaiko#2279

See you soon!

Fun guild, join and find out!

We have grown to a small and dedicated playerbase and are looking to grow further!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.