[H]New RPer Looking for a friendly guild

Heya everyone,

So I’ve recently returned to wow after stopping at the end of Legion.
I’ve always played alliance on retail and now I wanna play horde since that’s what I played on classic and private servers.
I played as ally for a bit and leveled to 120 but it’s just boring and everyone’s min/maxing and whatnot.

I’m really interested in RPing, I’m planning on making a Belf, probably a Mage or something similar(I’ll boost to 110/120). I’m somewhat familiar with RPing as I’ve been playing dnd irl for almost a year now, and I’ve RPd a bit in classic.

Sorry for a long post, I’m just wondering if some guild would take me in and help me grow as an RPer ^^ I’ve been browsing this forum for a few minutes now, I’ve came across some guilds but I’m too afraid to ask to join.

7 Likes

It’s really good to see continued interest in blood elf RP, and boy do I have the deal of a LIFETIME for you Draukhar

The Highblood Myrmidons are always looking for more elves, so we’d be more than welcome to take you in and offer you a place for some genuinely good quality blood elf roleplay. If you’d like - and I’d wholly recommend it - you can check out our guild thread:

Hope to hear from you soon, my elven king-to-be :sunglasses: :star2:

14 Likes

Agreed in ten characters

8 Likes

Also in addition to the excellent Highblood Myrmidons mentioned above you might also want to keep an eye on their public event that is lined up soon:

Events like that are always a good place to get your feet wet with a new character!

10 Likes

An absolutely KILLER point from Krontan and I’d wholeheartedly recommend the upcoming Phoenix Ball to you as well. As my orcish friend has stated, it’d be a great way to get the ball rolling on this blood elf of yours, so be sure to tag along . . .

6 Likes

Oh wow I’d definitely LOVE to join Highblood Myrmidons! I saw your post but I wasn’t sure if you were willing to take in beginners.

Really looking forward to playing with you. Should I just whisper you in game when I get online or via bnet/discord?

3 Likes

I’ll be online in a few minutes and should be for most of the afternoon providing nothing abruptly comes up, so you’ll be able to send a message my way whenever you’d like

p.s. merry xmas !!

1 Like

Merry Xmas to you too my friend!
Sorry I haven’t contacted you yet, had some rl stuff to take care of, and now I’m with my friends. Is it fine if I contact you tomorrow if you’re online?

1 Like

Absolutely :male_detective:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.