Holiday transmog year round

Please allow holiday transmog year round. Why restrict it? Running around as santa or pumpkin is fun!!

2 Likes

they removed most of them, but some of them such as Winterveil and Hallow’s end do make sense to not have year round tbh.

1 Like

Yes please, i like the brewfest hats because they look like a normal hat instead some over the top huge glowing helmet

How come? If most are removed, why not those? Makes no sense tbh. You can run around with flowers and crowns on your head but not pumpkin? Sad…

i mean: Flower crowns and normal crowns aren’t holiday things. some people wear flower crowns outside spring sometimes AFAIK. but an hallow’s end pumpkin in Spring would make no sense. why would one wear something of hallow’s end during noblegarden? Or Winterveil dressing in the midsummer festival?

1 Like

I’m for transmog without silly rules. No limited holiday restrictions and no armor class restrictions. The only restriction I agree with is class set transmog being specifically for that class only.

3 Likes

I think alot of the “religious” festivals are held back to avoid offending people of different cultures. This is a global game after all.

Ofcourse we have a right to celebrate Christmas and Easter in the game. But we don’t really need to be ramming it down other cultures throats all year round.

And besides, who wants to see people running around in Santa gear in the middle of July. It’s bad enough that the shops start putting decorations up in October.

All that has really nothing to do with in-game situation…stores in October irl… irrelevant.
As for people running around as Santa in the mid July, that is totally ludacris argument. People running around in Yeti onsie and what not…so yeah.

Not really. Christmas, a Christian Festival should be reserved for Christmas. I’m sure people of other faiths and cultures don’t really want that rammed down their throat all year round.

I think most Christians or at least people brought up in a Christianity Influenced Country, get fed up with too much Christmas.

The Yeti outfit was a Blizzcon item, not a Holiday reward.

Blizzcon or holiday, people can run with flowers and crowns, but not with pumpkins, i don’t see a reason why that is so. It’s illogical and takes the fun out of the game.

Hey I don’t make the rules. I’m just speculating on an observation. But I definitely wouldn’t say it wasn’t logical to try and not offend people.

Why would anyone be offended by it? Makes no sense.

WE went deep into this in another thread. Just pick up from there.

Link to the thread please.

here you go
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/bunny-ear-transmogs-year-round

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.