Holy DPS Viable?

Hi all,

So, I am under no illusions and I know that Holy is a healer spec.

I know that we have a few dps abilities but how is that dps? I am not expecting to top meters or even compete with actual DPS specs but I love the Holy fantasy and I want to be out doing world quests, levelling, face other players, do world quests etc etc without having to tickle mobs/players to death. I also do not want to have to spec Ret everytime I am doing solo/world content.

So, with that in mind, how is Holy dps for open world content, casual PvP, world quests and the general challenges explorers face in the world. Also, as a spec, is it fun? :slight_smile:

(Also aware some nerfs are coming in 9.2 but would love to get some perspective from experienced Holy players.)

I’ve never found solo world stuff an issue, never PVP. Torghast I switch to prot tho.

And fun is subjective…but yeah I think it’s fun.

My gaming partner is stunned when he sees me being second on the meters, when the stars align during burst :grin: And I don’t even play Venthyr. Hpala dmg can be absolutely bonkers if you know how to in M+ And we talk a lot about that the dmg nerf is kinda well deserved :stuck_out_tongue:

I never have a problem questing, doing WQ or other in holy spec, but mostly I do go prot… Because it is simply too convenient to pull the whole area, and mow down the crowd while feeling like a goddess :princess:t5:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.