Holy freaking heck PvP is beyond frustrating and bad

Can you just fix this joke called PvP ? i literally dont know how you’ll be able to do so but im beyond frustrated at this point.I wake up in a good mood,after few rounds of RSS i wanna punch something and im tierd of trying hard at 1.7-1.9 games i get headache.Im talking this from a survival hunter perspective.

First you should fix the way characters move,landing a trap without stun is sometimes hard because of the way game renders character movement,all of sudden they change the direction too fast for some reason,buff up trap radius.Sometimes im not able to perfectly stun > trap.

-Why is sub one shotting people in shadowy duel ?
-Why is warlock pumping 70k dps while moving and has double amont of my hp ?
-Balance druids passively doing 50k dot dmg with 1 sec clone and barskin ?
-Warrior mobility is a joke, its impossible or at least very hard to kite them even as a hunter and their damage is absurd.
-Why is Shield of Vengeance 1min cd and blessing of freedom 25 secs?

Stun > trap is 2004 gameplay,the amount of bad people not knowing even basics of arena,dying with all cds up,while one missed trap can cost a game because they just pve down people and have no consequences.You know very well what im talking about.

CC duration nerf is just bad especially for hunters,its very frustrating to do any setup especially if im on one side of the map and opponent healer on another,pushing can be very punishing while stun lasting only 3 seconds and on top of that i now have to pay attention to 5 Monk Ports,Precognition,Grounding Totem,Tranquality,Shadowmeld.Revival,Fade,BoS,Reverse Magic,and that 1 sec phase thing.

Why am i bothering playing hunter at this point ? why should i tryhard because its obviously required to play on bicmex level to be relevant.Good luck kiting and surviving while being tunneled with insane amount of mobility and gap closers as a hunter.

The amount of bad people carried by their class running around clueless is freaking beyond real,dying with all cds,not swapping etc its impopssible to play and carry anyone.There is simply no more skill gap between 1.7 players and 2.1+ you just cant feel it,its just pve clown fiesta,whoever does more damage and has more survability usually wins on default.

Im also wondering what is going on with MMR ? you secretly hard capped it ? this season is super deflated. I know im capable of getting duelist,but at the moment its frustrating to push,might just wait few weeks before season ends or just for the first time buy RBG carry and get the rewards and be done with this frustrating system or just quit.

2s and 3s are dead,too late for that.

Im not asking for free rating/rewards with supper inflated season,i just wanna play the game and my character without getting one shottoed,and able to move without 250 gab closers,stuns and stuff.Call me toxic and egoist,its all facts.

3 Likes

Hi, I healed you in solo shuffle yesterday. I thought you had a nice transmog.

4 Likes

Hi,im gonna focus on improving transmog ideas from now on,too mad for PvP :smiley:

You should, yes.

As you said, rating is deflated for now. Just play enough to cap conquest and get a full set of gear, then play something more relaxing, play on your alts - do anything, and then resume arena on your main later in the season when it’s easier to push.
When you’ll come back, most broken classes will have received nerfs, and new OP specs will arise. Such is the cycle of PvP balance.

I’m playing Mordhau right now.
It’s good fun!

bliiz really need to roll back on the power they gave players… Dragonflight biggest issue is the new talent system gives players more pwoer than ever before. I always said to me friend with the new system they need to abandon PVP talent and roll them into choice nodes to minnmize power output. however blizz just double down and done exactly what they feared… classes becoming so powerful they have everything.

The new talent system offer too much power by basically offering the entirety of shadowlands talent calculator which is why we have too much of everything

if you want something easy go play another spec - plenty to choose from. survival depth is what makes it one of the most interesting dps specs in the game. sounds like a you issue tbf

2 Likes

Nah ill play whatever i want , if you cant see the balancing issues you’re the problem.

Im consistent with with my achievements,wasnt carried and i know what im capable of.By your logic even top players are the problem who think the same.

Go check the ladder of any class/spec,you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

and where did i say that balance is fine?

there has ALWAYS been something overperforming, and there most likely always will be. ofc boomkin, destro etc. need nerfs. not the point of my post.
but seeing that all you can resort to is personal insults after a mere answer, there is little hope for you to understand

you missing traps is not a game problem, if you like that or not :smiley:

What personal insults ? whats wrong with my wording ? i may sound a bit mad because i am,but im not insulting you by any means.

Im just saying that MMR is hard capped and bad,balancing is bad,SV is struggling with this meta.People with none or some experience are winning games purely based on damage with 0 awareness and tunnel vision,check them after game.

There is over 150 balance druids over 2.1 while there is less than 30 SV hunters,only one is above 2.4.Top AWC players should be glad already,but they’re not.

Super deflated season > less participation > longer ques if people are waiting the end of the season to push thats not healthy for the game by any chance.

Nobody wants to play this deflated season or caster meta except the top players/streamers
My friends list is full of wotlk and hardcore taking over. Blizzard need to open rheir eyes and do someröthing.

sv is struggling with this meta? survival is one of the better specs into the meta - i swapped from windwalker back to survival because it is too frustrating to face casters with it and survival has a more than decent chance to win against anything.

there is always less sv hunters, even when it is absolute s tier (as in SL, for example and arguably, maybe even now) - which i cant really explain why. it has always been one of the highest skillcap dps specs out there, maybe thats why. perhaps people prefer to play easy, strong specs (which would explain fotm being so rampant)

1 Like

You know what I do when I don’t like a game? I stop playing it. Wild approach, I know.

What I don’t do is keep giving Blizzard my money while complaining about how much I think the game is bad.

The true endgame of WoW is transmog anyway

1 Like

I never said i dont like WoW.

Certainly all points to a player that is liking the game :')

1 Like

SV one of the better specs into meta ? like spriest,boomy ? you dont stand a chance unless they’re really bad,go ask or watch any super high rated SV, i did way better against melee meta than this.

You also seem to be thinking that im new to survival,no hunter is my main since wotlk and SV in this form since the rework (legion if i remember right),i know and understand how the class works and i have no problem with it.

This thread was not about about SV but how unbalanced the game is currently.You need to do way more work and pay attention to lots of crap,while certain specs/classes are just doing their pve rotation and winning.Thats it.You’re telling me that you never lost to 1.6k experienced guy whos lost in the match but yet manages to go 5/6 just by doing damage ? and you try hard to play safe,land a good trap etc ?

Totally with you on this one.
PS. People telling you to respec are the worse.

Wholesome :melting_face:

1 Like

well, watching high rated steamers, more specifically bicmex, shows me what is actually possible with the spec and knowing that every loss I could’ve done something better is more inventivizing to me than playing a spec that is more limited. some see it as an incentive to be better, and some like you would rather complain that you need to play better in order to win which is whx I suggested you switch to a more easy spec since that seems to be what you want?

and yes I stand by my opinion that sv is not a bad spec to play into the meta, especially having tried ww which is just frustrating on another level, even though it has significant damage. just gets micro cc’d to infinity by locks etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.