Holy Paladin DPS

tldr 1 remove cd’s/charges/ holy power dps spells
2 return exorcism and denounce
3 replace shield of the righteous with Divine storm

I honestly don’t like how to they do damage. Having charges on crusader’s strike and spending it on Shield of the righteous isn’t fun. Rather I think it just feels clunky.

I wish they would remove the cd and holy power generation and spending on these spells and just let us spam it like monks.

I wish to be able to choose wether I want to stand with the ranged or melee and pick accordingly. The Mastery would still affect either of whom I stand with. With the tree returning it would be nice to have the option again to be able to pick spells like Exorcism and Denounce. Also Divine Storm is just more fun to press than Shield of the righteous.

exorcism

• % of base mana
  • 15 sec cooldown
  • [Instant]
  • Blasts the target with Holy Light, causing (168.6% of attack power) Holy damage and generating 1 Holy Power.

Your auto attacks have a 20% chance of resetting the cooldown of your Exorcism.

Denounce * Level 20 [Holy paladin ability]

• 40 yd range
  • 1.5 sec [cast]
  • Casts down the enemy with a bolt of Holy Light, causing (132% of Spell power) Holy damage and preventing the target from causing critical effects for the next 4 sec.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.