Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Hi there,

as the title says I’m looking for a Raiding Guild that might have a spot for an Holy Pally in its roster. I used to play Hunter and Mage but always wanted to play a Healer and lately I’ve been doing it and having lots of fun.
I’d like to switch to that as a main and my actual guild doesn’t need one so I’m trying to find a new “home”. With my old characters I’m 3/8 M Uldir.
I’m a real dedicated player, always looking to improve myself in skill and open to suggestions from more experienced players (if made in a constructive manner).
I can play pretty much every day beside Saturday and Sunday which I dedicate to my wife. I know my gear is far from the best (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/nemesis/Drafeyd) but I can assure I’ll work hard on it if given the chance. I’d prefer to stay on the Horde side, but I could consider to switch to Ally if requested.
For any other kind of question of just to have a chat feel free to contact me: KniVv#2180

Thanks for your time! Cheers!

Hey,

I am GM of a guild on Chamber of Aspects [A], we have recently just started to re-establish ourselves after disbanding at the end of WoD. We are a group of friends who are building the guild to be a social and casual haven, filled with mature players who understand that real life comes first.

At the moment we are still short on a raid team but are looking to have something set up in the new year which would give you plenty of time to get levveled up.

We use discord and are mainly active on an evening and weekends as most of us have jobs during the week.

if you would like a more in depth chat, feel free to add me. cainkapow#2570

Hey there

Have a look at our post if you’re intersted hit me up!

Kind Regards
Aïther

Hey hey!

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787 or Eremus#21771

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

thanks for taking interest in my post. If you think my ilvl isn’t too much of a problem I’d be glad to have a chat with you and I can get in contact with you tomorrow in the afternoon.

Thanks!

Sure i’ve added you on battlenet already.

Still looking for a guild which could use a HPala in its ranks! Hit me up if you wanna chat.