Holy Paladin looking for a truly social guild

Hey

I’m 30+ years old and I’ve been playing this game for just about half my life, either as prot pally or - most of the time - Holy paladin. With a short Retribution-stint in Cataclysm, in a fun time where we still had Exorcism.

As such, you can expect that I’ve done just about everything in this game…
I’ve done m+20s back in Legion - when the dungeons were fun and there were still OK-ish affixes - I’ve got one Cutting Edge under my belt, I’ve manually farmed enough gold to buy myself the brutosaur,
and I’m SO close to being exalted with 100 factions. The only thing I have not dabbled in, is PVP since I utterly SUCK at pvp. ^^

In the meantime, we have had the disastrous expansion called BFA and just when you think things couldn’t get any worse, “lo and behold”, says Blizzard, “Shadowlands!!!” an expansion where your full-time occupation is asking Blizzard:
“Yeah, but why? Why is this a thing? We didn’t ask for that stuff.” As such, I’ve done KSM in season 1 and I’ve gotten Curve, but neither of those things interest me anymore. Raiding, to me, is too much "Blizzard inventing and re-inventing plain-old annoying
tactics to not allow me to do my job - heal. And M+… you can call it a lot of things, but as long as you don’t have at least one steady friend to play it with, or, preferably, a whole team, then the one thing you’d never ever call it is fun.
The community is more toxic than ever - you’re lucky, sometimes, to be even invited in the group; and once you are invited, there isn’t really one single dungeon - of which there are too few - where you’re like: “I’m really looking forward to this one!”,
since every dungeon, unlike previous expansions, has this one boss you’re absolutely NOT looking forward to doing. And that’s not yet taking into account the fact that there are simply no more fun M±affixes left, only annoying ones.

Anyway, as you can see, I’ve been about a bit, in this game. In my ± 15 years of playing wow, I’ve come to recognise one truth about guilds and what makes them succesful, and it’s this: there’s four types of guilds that have the potential to be truly succesful:

1. a truly hardcore CE-guild, 2) roleplaying guilds 3) true social guilds, with lots and lots of activities but nearly none of them current content like raiding or m+, and PVP guilds. I’ve come to realize that any other type of guild is just doomed to fail, doomed to
    be like the typical “casual raiding”-guild I’m currently in: dead with no one talking at all anymore. Everyone having moved on to more hardcore guilds earlier, and because of that, the rest having moved on to other places in wow or other games entirely.

And so, with raiding and m+ no longer being of any interest to me, I would like to see if there are guilds out there, on any server, who would like an aged-and-wizened opinionated but respectful social person in their guild.
I just… wanna do stuff together. Old transmog runs, gold group farms, achievement runs, idk erm… hide and seek games,… you name it, as long as it’s stuff for me to - as Asmongold would call it - waste my life on. I’m also willing to dabble in RP, as long as I can stay a Holy or Prot paladin.
I’m currently a blood elf but I really don’t mind going over to the Alliance-side.

So if you could invite me to either a truly active social guild or maybe - if they exist, idk - a RP guild where I can stay as a Holy or Prot paladin, then I’d really appreciate it.
You can either contact me here, or via BNet: UltraVolta#2149