Holy paladin looking for guild for the war within

HI,

Im looking for a guild in the war within i aim to get KSM and AOTC every season and so fat i have done that and im planning to do this going forward. but with one difference that i do this now with pugs but i would love to do it with a guild that i can call home. I prefer the more casual guilds then the hardcore ones, I dont need to be done with the content within a few weeks of release. So if the guild takes months for it thats great for me.

I play almost every spec but i have now decided to main Holy paladin but as a season continues i would love if i could play alts aswel with my paladin still be my main.

realm doesnt matter to me anymore as its cross-realm now. I do prefer one day a week raiding over 2.

greetings Nordrasin

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 8:30 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk……,

Hi there!

By the sounds of it you’d love it in Resolve :slight_smile: Have a look below and let me know what you think!

hey man, maybe you will like this