Holy Paladin nerfed on the 10th of May PvE

I constantly hear complaints about the class in its current state and agree with a lot of the issues. The class is a patchwork of different ideas with nothing being fully accepted as the norm.

Am I just missing something super obvious? Was Paladin overperforming so much that it needed a 3% nerf to healing and damage with a 575% to 500% nerf on Avenging Crusader?

1 Like

this nerf makes no sense. holy pala is pretty much a meme pick now

1 Like

AC felt overtuned, so nerfing that might have been ok (not saying it needed nerfs), but the 3%? no idea why would you even nerf the standard build, our damage is horrible and our healing is also horrible, so i dont understand the reasoning

1 Like

Looking at the logs it’s mostly Avenging Crusader and Light of Dawn which is taking the top spots. I wonder if a lot of the current power comes from a mix of the VotI tier set with the new AC changes but when the new, and significantly worse, tier comes in we’ll drop a bit.

1 Like

what the hell…

1 Like

“Hey guys, we need to do some weekly tuning to pretend we actually care about the game so here we go. Any suggestions? Yes John? Holy Paladin, okay. Let’s roll the dice then. Okay, odd number so it will be a nerf, now the d20… annndd it’s a 3…nice, thanks guys, that’ll be all, see you next week. Phew, just in time for the patch notes too.”

1 Like

Give the devs some credit. At least one of those rolls would have been cocked so the dice had to be rolled again.

xD They changed it back to just -3% healing nerf.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.