Holy paladin realistic wishlist for TWW

Hello guys and Blizzard.

Before I start I would like to point out that I believe holy paladin as a spec is going through identity crisis and need atleast some sort of debloating if not a rework.
Few topics cover this issue on US forums so I don’t want to write about it here.

I would like to stay more realistic so here are my 2 issues with the current state of holy paladin:

1. Blessing of Seasons

I am not a fan. Nature theme does not fit lore of paladins. It is clunky to use - you cycle through 4 variations of one spell while alot of times you end up in a situation when the current variation is useless to you. But most of all, the position of the node in the talent tree makes it basically mandatory talent.

My fix suggestions:
a) move it within talent tree to more optional position or
b) give it a viable option (e.g. Veneration) within the node instead of dead talent like Merciful Auras or
c) merge the 4 buffs into the 2 buffs - 1 for DPS (dmg+cd reduction) and 1for heal (heal increase + mana regen)

1. Glimmer trigger on first cast of Holy Shock

Atm when you cast a Holy Shock on someone who does not have a glimmer on it heals for nothing. It feels so bad. I suggest that Glimmer heal would trigger even on the first cast of Holy Shock when it is applied to the target.

Thanks

3 Likes

Rework on mastery is a must.
In Pvp Its a bad design when you are supposed to stay at the back and heal. Totally ignore your mastery and this is bad.

4 Likes

Absolutely agree.

I would love to see old mastery which gave a proportion of the heal as a shield come back. And speaking of shields. I loved Sacred shield…

2 Likes

I was thinking of a new mastery.
Might sound little OP but here.
Mastery increase the healing of your crits from holy shock, flash of Light and holy Light.
Might be a bit OP?

1 Like

I’ll be happy if we just move away from casting.

1 Like

Remove this piece of crap holy power system already int he first place. Bring back “the lighthouse” build from Shadowlands (Shadowbreaker Dawn of the Sun + Necro cov lego powers)

1. A new mastery.
  2. Debloat; there are far too many key binds.
4 Likes

Move away from casting, less reliance on crit to function as an actual healer.

Also make Avenging Crusader the defacto way to heal, literally everyone loved it in Season 1 DF apart from contrarians.

1 Like

I’ve got to disagree with you on that one. Making anything the “defacto” way to play means taking away player choice.

As a healer in pvp, I personally hate any talent that forces me to have to get into the melee blender. Having the choice to do so however, that’s okay.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.