Holy Pally Dad-Joke Enthusiast Looking for a New Guild Home!

Hey, all!

I’m a dude in my 40s, about to go on medical leave after over 20 years as a soldier. With all that free time coming up, I’m looking to dive back into Azeroth and find an awesome guild to call home!

I’ve been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla, so I’ve seen a thing or two in this game. These days, my love for the game revolves around Mythic+, where I typically push 22-25 keys each season (depending on how the dungeons feel and which class has won my heart) reaching higher keys isn’t as important as who I do them with, rather do super fun 8-9s than super toxic 12s. Right now, I’m maining a Holy Belf Paladin, though I’ve got some alts I love running lower keys with—and yes, I’ll probably bombard you with dad jokes while we do it. It’s part of my charm, right?

What I’m looking for is a guild that’s been around for at least 5 years, with a strong, inclusive community and an active/social Discord where I can hang out. I’m usually most active during the day, so some folks who log in around that time would be awesome! I’m also down for a chill, one-day-a-week heroic raid schedule. Bonus points if you like to joke around but know how to get serious when it’s time to pull! and of course, lots and lots of M+.

If your guild enjoys great conversation, solid progression, and a few bad dad jokes on the side, let’s chat! I’m ready to bring some healing vibes and a lot of fun to the group.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

hey sounds like we could be the place for you

Don’t know if you’ve found what you’re looking for, but if not, give us a chance and check us out :smiley:

Hey! I like dad jokes. Check out our post and gimme a shout on Tammz#2233 if you think you’d fit in. <Paradise Lost> recruiting mythic/hc raids and m+

One and All Guild is a Casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself

we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
We raid Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2 (alt and unsaved mains)
We M+ on Wednesday 7:15 PM - 3 groups and growning

we are 7/8H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…

Hi there, i think i’m making what you want, old school raiders in general, we look to clear heroic within patch. Raid Thurs and Sun at 8CET your welcome to miss raids as needed. We care more about you playing your class and just being a decent person.
We are keeping the entire team to around 20 people so it isn’t just a mess of people you don’t know like some guilds do and we can help you improve if thats something thats needed
I’m also in my 40’s and in general the guild is older though i don’t put an age limit on players as i think thats unfair as everybody is different and some young people are way more mature than i’ll ever be :slight_smile:

I’m not great at adverts hence the no cut and paste why not message me on Bnet and we can chat leon501#2740

Hi mate,

We are after a holy paladin and you sound like you’d fit in well. We are mostly 30s / 40s and trying to fit raids around families and busy lives.

If you want to chat further - Reimo#2869
Cheers mate