Holy Priest Looking for sociable guild

Hello,

Im 32 Male from South UK.

I am a long time returning player from Vanilla around 10 years ago.

I have never got to end game, but am mostly looking to complete most of the quest acheivements & learn lore. Gearing up & raiding will come I guess.
Looking for a mature guild that appreciates not everyone is a great player straight out the box!

Have not roleplayed, but would be interested if it was something the guild required.

I am thinking to level a tank main as well as a holy priest, so can be a good help in raids in future.

Can do discord, but not always able to be on mic, due to baby, but can arrange if raiding/dungeons etc.

Please message or whisper me!

Thanks

Hi there

I think I saw a new post from earlier? :slight_smile:

In any case I will link the post again from my guild master from earlier :slight_smile:

[H] Lux Aeterna - Deathwing (connected realm) is looking for more - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

New RAIDING guild 1/10M is recruiting motivated players for our raiding team for heroic and mythic progression in CN and later in 9.1. We offer a great community & an active Discord. We are looking for: DPS/HEAL!. Raiding days Wed/Sunday!

Hey Gizza,

Rekindled is recruiting - we have many new and returning players who are re-learning the game after a while out and we offer a patient environment where people can learn and enjoy the content they want to do.

Our recruitment post is here along with the discord details:

[H]Rekindled... people, not pixels. Recruiting for Social/M+/Raiding.

If you are interested please drop by and say hello in discord!

Good luck in finding a home!

Hey man!

We are a new starting guild looking to run casual content once we’ve built our numbers!

The majority of our guild is from the UK with one Swiss and a Dutch dude!

We all have jobs and kids and are building this guild so that we can all run content without the pressure of committing to specific raiding schedules.

We all level alts and gear up accordingly so that our members who aren’t comfortable running required roles can stick to what they know!

We are all returning players with a social and active discord who get online most days. You seem like someone who is in the same boat as us, passionate about the game and eager to hit some content with a couple of real life restrictions haha!

Feel free to get in touch if this is something you could be interested in!

Graazek#5452 on discord

Hey hey! I’m the GM of Noobs with Keyboards (NwK), just here to drop off some info about us!

We are a newly created social Guild with semi-hardcore aspects, and tailored to everyone but treat our Guild as a safe space for players of lower skill level and experience. We do current activities where we can such as current content raiding, and M+. We also run old content for achievements, transmog, mounts and pets, and more!

Here’s the recruitment post for you to look through, if you like :slight_smile:

Here are my contact details if you need :slight_smile:
Discord - Dan.#9870
Battlenet - TobyLerone#2963

[ Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

battle tag mealiesmum#2416