Holy Priest Rotation

Hi all,

Come back to WOW and so far really enjoying my time in dragon flight. Been taking my time working through the quests.

I’ve done a few dungeons and on the whole was able to keep everyone alive. So my healing rotation must be okay.

However I seem to be struggling in PVE with mobs. Please can someone confirm the rotation they use to damage? At times pulling 2 or 3 is painful.

Thanks

You need better gear, thats the main issue you have. Also change your talents, questing you want more damage dealing abilities. Your ilvl is 277 and you are lvl 66. It will be hard going with the talents you have on top.

Thank you.

So in order to get better gear keep pushing through the campaign, or do more dungeons? But its the campaign where I could do with it now.

I guess that’s the only way to get better gear?

I got 372 ilvl from daily quests and doing quests but you want to upgrade your gear in mythic. Remember to change your talents from the questing ones.

Campaign completion rewards a nice amount of decent gear to get you into HC and M0 content :relaxed:

I am about to try.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.