Holy Priest (still !) looking for a guild

Server: Tarren Mill
Faction: Horde
Class: Holy Priest
Progress: 4/10 M SoD, 10/10 HC SoD

I know, I know, it’s wildly unfashionable and you all want Discipline - but Holy really does have a place in raids.

I’m looking for a relaxed guild, with some genuine and decent people who don’t get agitated at mistakes (because, let’s face it, we all make them). You might still be running Heroic content which is fine with me - I’m always happy to help out there - and you’ll be wanting to progress but not desperate to do so. I’d consider a realm transfer, but it’s unlikely I’d faction transfer. I always get lost in Stormwind.

I can offer you an experienced player, knows his class pretty well and is well geared (i248 if that matters) and also likes to run M+ dungeons too. I’m not a loot hoarder, I’m in it for the enjoyment and the fun.

If you’re very hardcore and looking for 11/10 and CE in a matter of days I’m likely not a good fit. Similarly, if you’re content with running Normal mode and happy to get 5/10 here I’m also unlikely a good fit. Like Goldilocks, I want something that’s ‘just right’ - and probably you do too !

Interested ? Ping me on B/NET: Nari#2213 or Discord: Nariella#4250

Hi there Deliria!

I know you said you’re unlikely to change faction, but if you’re still struggling to find a guild and would consider us, Ministry of Silly Wipes are looking for more players to join us! We can always help you to find your way around Stormwind :wink:

We aren’t a Hard-core raiding guild; we will be trying to AotC if we can, and are 2/10 in Hc right now, but also need to help some newer players with normal raids to gear for heroic. So we will be continuing on normal for a few weeks or so more, before going onto Heroic properly. Right now we are looking for another healer for our team; I myself main resto but can’t make every raid due to work; we have another consistent healer, and a few others who can heal, but don’t always show. We’d like to have someone who can be around more often.

We do mythics throughout the week, and are quite a social bunch on Discord. Please feel free to add me to chat if you want to ask anything =)
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Hey, I sentdiscord and BNet id request for a chat.