Holy Priest + Warlock looking for Mythic guild

Hello everyone

Me and my friend Nell is on the lookout for a new guild due to our guild falling apart recently and we decided it was time to join a guild instead of leading one.
With that said we have lead a guild together for the past 3-4 years now and achieved curve in every raid tier plus cutting edge back in Emerald Nightmare. Most recent progress is 3/8 M and before that 10/11M in Antorus.

We both love the game and everything in the game aswell (less so pvp but it happens on occasions aswell, Mainly BGS tho).

We are both very relaxed and take the game as it comes but always focus up in raids etc and do our best regardless of situation. Outside of raids we enjoy doing keys and any random stuff you can come up with really, we both got quite a lot of achievement points and only missing Uldir and ToS meta achievement so achievement runs is something we always up for.

With our current progress being 3/8M we looking for a guild with same or slightly higher at 4-5/8M. We can raid any day of the week at evenings preferably around 8-11/12 and looking for 2 or 3 days per week. As we do play the game quite a lot we’d like the guild to be active outside raids aswell and not just bunch of raidlogers. We also like to play alts reguarly so if thats something you also interested in we can supply you with that lol. We are only looking for horde guild on Tarren-mill

As the title also says we are holy/disc priest and a warlock
Nell (my friend) being the priest prefers Holy for raids but can also play Disc if encounter requires it. She has been playing Priest since start of antorus and will most likely never swap main again. Tho she has always mained a healer since back in WotLK where she played Resto Druid.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/Nelline

Myself im currently playing Affliction Warlock mainly but can play the other specs to somewhat decent standard. I used to play Ele Shaman in Legion but rerolled due to disliking the changes to shamans. Before that i used to play Prot Warrior in WoD and hunter in late MoP (which is where i started playing).

We can ofc both link logs if you want to see that, both from Antorus and Uldir.

If you feel like we could be a good fit for your guild or if you got any futher questions for us then please either leave a reply here or add one of us on bnet.

Bnets:
Voidlin: KriffKraff#2974
Nell: Suzie#2347

Hi Felerillia
If you willing to change realm, Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

Sorry not looking for a realm change