Holy shadowform glyph

Can we please have a Glyph for our shadowpriest to just make it be a holy DPS class instead ?
I so wish my priest could be a lightforged dranei, but to be bereft of any real DPS spec is just not possible to play with…
I single glyph the shadowform to “rigthousform” or something… and all shadowspells would be light themed instead…
You know, holy fundamentalists are as mad as shadow worshippers, so all the mechanics sort of fits anyway.
Would not only fit lightforged draenei, but also crazy zealot human priests like the scarlet crusade type of chars.

4 Likes

remove shadowform glyph would be better for me.

or rework to melee shadow priest with dual wield daggers :smiley: it would be sexier than sin rogue

3 Likes

That is actually great idea because i hate void form and anything related to it so much…

I dusted off my shadow priest last week and levelled her to 60, really enjoying the class but the visuals are terrible. Give us glyphs to change appearance, I don’t want to look at a purple blob all the time and the current glyph is a joke.

Give us a glyph for shadowy shadow. Like old shadow.

This layer of purple slime is just not sexy.

1 Like

really? i feel im just trying to kill my target with tickling them.

Holy dps class? Youre a SHADOW priest, dude

Not really…
I am a priest.
One that workshops the light…
And from time to time I need to smite with the light…
Just like eleena or the priests in the scarlet crusade…
But I cannot, because someone has dexided that to be a dps you have to change faith for some reason

Youre a priest that is a master of shadow magic. Shadowform has been in the game since day 1. I agree that voidform looks a bit stupid, but a holy shadow priest? Just no

No… My charschger is NOT a shadow-priest.
He is a priest of the holy light…
Just like the lightforged warpriests in krokuun

Like I said, shadowform has been around since day 1. Since Vanilla. If you dont like shadowform, play disc or holy. Problem solved

I would, but then I cannot sign up as DPS…
I don’t say I want to remove shadowspec for you…
I want myself to have a holy dps spec.

And it does not really matter if stuff have Been this or that way since vanilla…
In vanilla Hunter olso had a deadzone and had to bring ammo…

Not the same at all. If a hunter forgot to bring ammo, he wouldnt do any damage. That is bad design.
This is just you not happy with the visuals of the class. Im not a love nerd or anything, but to play a holy shadow priest? Just no, it is wrong

Do you know what is even more wrong ?
To be a priest of the holy light, but switch into shadow form when you want to give your opponents a beating…
THAT’S wrong.

No. You are not a holy priest. You are a shadow priest

I am not.
I am a priest of the holy light…
Your whispers does not affect me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.