Home Improvement Quest, Bug?

Im on the quest “Home Improvmeent” and im supposed to Upgrade my sanctum to complete it, the problem is that i need a redeemed soul for it and i dont have one. Im not sure if this happened because i completed the quests in The Maw when i still had Night Fae as covenant, and changed it to Venthyr after that.

So basically i need a redeemed soul to complete the quests, and i dont understand how am i supposed to aquire one when i cant continue my campaign, or go back to the maw and get one.

1 Like

I currently havethe same problem. Been waiting for a response from blizzard since.

I’m also stuck on that part. You are supposed to get a quest after you’ve been in the maw, that would give u 5 souls, but mine got skipped while my friends got their quest. Super sad bug.

Tried switching covenant and back but that just required me to prove my worth. Then i got back in and still the same problem.

Bumping to say I have the same problem. Can also confirm that Torghast will not help seeing as it needs you to first complete the covenant setup quests.

Bumping, have the same issue.

Same issue!! It’s stuck I can’t progress my Covenant campaign. I’m stuck at 0/9 because I don’t have the required currency to complete Home Improvement

UPDATE: Was able to talk to Prince Renathal and with the dialogue option “i know my way around the sanctum”

This gave me access to the soulbinds and gave me 5 souls !!

SAME ISSUE! I did the whole maw part in venthyr, then switched to necrolord and i saw the quest from bolvar that would give me gloves and souls as venthyr but it got removed when i switched so i completed it up to that point and cant continue now

I can’t talk with him unfortunately

Same, cant talk to Renathal

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.