Honest suggestion

I play DH for years, since the class was at it’s best and then kept going down at the deepest bottom of the ocean. Honestly i would suggest Blizzard to change the people that are working on this class. Everyone is getting something nice from time to time, tier sets, changes in abilities, whole class re-designs, gameplay changes and DH keeps getting the same things over and over again alongside with nerfs in every patch. I am not suggesting to buff the living hell out of the class but to make it fun instead of being stuck for 2 expansion now having the same buffs and then nerfs at the same abilities and similar tier sets locking everyone at playing 1 build that if you dare swapping one talent you are doomed. Even some of its @cursor macros for vengeance are bugged and still not fixed for 5 months now. People at this point just wait to see what will be the new change every month and play that cause it will be just the new broken thing until the end of the season.
Give DH it’s range diablo spec at last!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.