Honestly don't know what to play

Hello,
I picked up wow after a very long pause, mainly planing to focus on pve, never played tbc before and i’m having difficulties picking a class. Maybe you guys can help.

• i’ve played rogue before.
  • i’ve played mage before.
  • i’ve played warlock before.
  • druid seems too complex and boring.
  • i’ve played shaman before.
  • warrior seems cool but i’m bored of dpsing, not planing to tank either
  • hunter seems cool, but i’m playing on a crappy laptop and i’m worrying that I won’t be able to control my pet properly due to this crappy keyboard, also bored of dpsing.

Was mainly thinking to pick up a healer class and do raids.
Was oscillating between priest and paladin. I’ve played retri before, but I never played a healer, also i’ve never played priest before entirely, both seem cool. Paladin seems like a macho character with thick armor, big shield and strong heals, priest seems nice due to many utilities. But damn man, priest lvling is pain.

Looking for new perspectives, thanks.

If controlling your pet is the only ‘issue’ with hunter: go for hunter. There are plenty of macro’s out there to simplify pet gameplay. In dungeons just turn off growl and have /petattack on every skill (macro), that way your pet follows your targeted enemies.

Have fun! I’ve been playing Hunter off and on for 15 years and am now playing one in TBC classic. Loving every bit of it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.