Honor Capped a goodbye for now

Honor Capped still is a amazing legacy which has meant the world to me, How ever with our ageing core and officer team it has been hard to keep members from leaving the game. I have personally tried everything and spent many hours trying my utter best to make it work how ever some people you just cannot replace. We have found it very hard to recruit and I don’t have as much time to spend here as i liked. I am not as young as i was when we first created this master piece.For now our raiding has come to a end.

If you played against us fought us or even we’re our friends then good On you! To our enemy thanks for being a good sport. To our rivals you will always have a place in our heart.i shout out to all the guild leaders who played with me or against me well done!

People said we wouldn’t last and we did for 10 years I cannot be much prouder.I have a family to think about now this world pvp community will always be in my heart!

10 years non stop activity has taken its toll on me so i will be playing casually many thanks! A break would do some of us good! We will still be World PvPing! We will be back for shadowlands hopefully!

//Destinite

WHOS THE GANKER NOW?!

1 Like

Take care Desti. Was a pleasure to fight at your side in MoP. Best wishes in the future!

2 Likes

You to! Who knows the game might be better one day!

Good riddance

thanks mr benefits

1 Like

I have no idea what you mean by that.
You must have me confused with somebody else Joe.

What happened to your multiple Twitter accounts?
You get suspended?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.