Honor Capped PvP

Honor Capped-Morgraine

Dear Alliance

Possibly the greatest and most famous World PvP guild that ever graced the EU is returning for one last ride. A group of dedicated WPvP’ers with over 12 years experience in guild v guild rivalry. The guild on retail was active non all of those years without brake. We have now come full circle returning to the best expansion. We want the best players for fun events and serious arena and bg premade groups.

What can you expect from us?

• Arena
  • City Raids
  • Bg premades
  • Planned (20v20)(40v40)
  • Open combat
  • Fun events
  • Ganking
  • Tournaments
  • Death matches
  • Raiding
  • Also to be a part of our outstanding PvP videos

All we require from you is:

• Most importantly we want your mains,and the best character that you can play.
  • Take part in discussions and be social on Discord and WoW voice coms
  • Outstanding PvP standards
  • Attend calendar events
  • Discord with a mic
  • Be aged 16 and over. You must be mature and respect others
  • Listen to Guild leaders and Officers
  • Be able to think for yourself, and come up with suggestions
  • Full PvP gear/ PVE gear with gems and enchants for your class and spec.

FB

Guild master: Destinite

Co- founders/GMS

Shazzar

Whixe

Ash

Slyra

1 Like

Hello MR.

Just for your information,Alliance side is kinda dead. So if you gonna run your guild like you did way back… this server isn’t the best choice.

I could strongly recommend u tot go horde.

There are hundreds People waiting for a wpvp Guild. There is trauma pretending to be one.

But they only pve and are scared to fight.

If u make and lead a wpvp Guild on Horde u will have loads of People interested.

It’s up to you ofc but all wpvp on Alliance side houses in Vitera.

They need a beating asap…

2 Likes

The WPvP guild Vitera wouldnt stand a chance if they faced competition, Anyone can kill random.

Competition?

Defias Brotherhood during MoP, where was HC? How comes Honor Capped didnt make the move like all the other WPvP guilds?

When VM came to Outland in WoD, why did you hide away from them? They were in your cities and you didn’t engage. You refused to fight them.

Honor Capped is the antithesis of a competitive WPvP guild. You’ll bring raid groups of Russians, won’t cooperate, only fight when you can win, and outnumber at any given chance.

Stay on Firemaw, “King”. Save yourself the embarrassment. People here know what you’re like.

1 Like

Actions speak louder than words instead of getting every guildie to say “we are war”

Sounds to me, the so called “king” is afraid of some competition. Maybe phasing raid groups of Russians over is a tad harder on wrath.

He’s already acknowledged Vitera has had no real competition, yet. But has decided to also join alliance to face off against that lack of competition.

If the “king” had any cahonies, he would go to horde and be that competition, not find his new safe space hiding behind Vitera.

What say you, “king”?

Step up and finally be who you claim to be?

You didn’t come to Defias Brotherhood. You phased over a few times with a raid group and wouldn’t fight any of the guilds there unless you could steam roll and outnumber. The top video is of you fighting pugs.

I was on Outland with VM. I saw it all. You even told me you would never fight them fairly and that I should only ever outnumber them.

Why don’t you answer what I actually asked?

2 Likes

I spoke to you on discord less than 3 weeks ago and explained to you when you asked the same questions. I didnt realise i was speaking to a goldfish. please keep my thread on topic. I understand the upset that Honor Capped has caused but in the end winning is winning.

Hello there can be no king on the horde, I dont think your guild would last when faction change is implemented. I cannot relie on guilds to pvp against. Sometimes being the underdog is better, most members cannot stand the horde.

I saw you typing in another thread about WPVP and I absolutley recognize your name from somwhere but I am struggling to remember from where.

But now I know! You were the GM of our rival guild lol. I was in VM at the time (mostly in MoP) and I remember fighting you guys on plenty of occasions :smiley:

So many fun memories! And ofc competition :smiley:

I wish you well and I hope you succeed in starting up Honor Capped on Mograine! The WPVP scene really needs to be brought back to life!

1 Like

Please be mature and respect others

U landed on Mograine?

Then u give me something to look for out in the world…

Hello my friend and rival it has been a long time since we did any battles like we did in the past. What was your char name in VM ?

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.