Honor from arena

Let me see… Am yeah about that. How should I put this… Well you see… NO! Enough with that retail “give me ALL THE STUFF with minimal effort on my end”.
Before you ask something like this ask yourself ONE very simple question. Was it in the original game?
And no someone not liking the game mechanics or not adopting to them is not a valid reason to change anything.
The only thing that should be “changed” are bug fixes and exploits.

When your respons to me was the exact one i gave you in the other thread (mine was used correctly, yours was not) then yea, you are. Or you would have posted something else. But i ahve found that you are incredibly dense so i am putting you on mute so i dont have to see your sorry posts again.

Okay Karen.

1 Like

Help them avoiding taking responsibility for rolling overpopulated faction. OK you may say “But I played Horde since release of Classic. Other had used their boosts on Horde characters, creating this issue”. Partially right, because to the extend this disparity was true in Classic and everyone knew this is going to be this way, except boosts making it even worse.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.