Honor from arena

Can we have arena reward atleast a little bit of honor?

The current state of horde* BG queues is horrible, this would atleast give us another way to farm honor for the pvp gear and increase incentive to do arena all together.

You would still need to do BGs for marks.

But you’re Alliance?

You get arena points from arena and honor points from BG’s.

Oh really? Thanks for this new piece of information. /facepalm

Talk about missing the point, again. Maybe you should become better at the internet before you try to be sarcastic? That way you might get it right next time.

Quite ironic coming from you.

1 Like

No, my respons was a clear “no” but as usual you do not understand english.

Once again, quote ironic to make a snarky comment about someone’s English understanding whilst writing ‘respons’.

Your no was pretty clear, I just find your comment incredibly lackluster and so void of any reasoning behind it I just wanted to give you a ‘koekje van eigen deeg’.

for horde appologies

Yup, and black is not white.

I’m sure more honor sources wouldn’t upset that many people. Since horde BG queues are an hour long, this might be a welcome change for the most part.

Well, are you willing to reduce the amount of arena points you get?

So what? You dont seem to understand anything anyway and if your english knowledge are so good how come you can not read what is written? If your english is perfect you should be able to understand people who do not type in perfect english, no?

Your reading comprehension is what i am aiming at. But you still do not understand that.
I could have written “no” but that is even more lackluster.
And i just want to tell you this, dra Ät helvete och lÀmna mig ifred.

This has nothing to do with the arena pts, there is a serious issue for horde, people are looking for solutions. Maybe this would help a bit.

Yea, reroll alliance.

They could reroll or pray for faction transfer
 only 2 things that would work.

Once again, ironic. Commenting on my reading comprehension, while you ignore half my post. But let me spell it out for you:

Your attempt at being witty and sarcastic has failed and adds nothing to the discussion. Your attitude is dense.

Just stop, you are genuinely making a big fool out of yourself.

1 Like

No, you are. This started when you posted the dumbest thing ever to me in another thread. Just leave me the F alone you sad little troll. If you do not understand what you are replying to then do not reply at all. And stop stalking me you weird F.

Stalking you? There were two threads on the top, in which you both acted ridiculous and immature. Now we are onto namecalling and belittling. Well done. Why don’t you use a shovel to dig that hole deeper?

Yes stalking me. Just leave me the F alone. The first one you came in with a stupid answer and i gave you a sarcastic answer back because your reply was so rediculus it made me facepalm IRL. And then you try and use the same answer (copy paste) to me in a topic and answer that was nothing alike to what we talked about in the other. So yea, stalking.

Why dont you learn how to read?

Honor from arenas would have been a good thing from the start. At least there are some resilience pieces outside of BG’s, but not nearly enough.

You must be some kind of special to think anyone would be stalking you. They are two threads, you get notified when someone replies back and you are so incredibly shallow and dense in everything you do.

“Why don’t you learn how to read?” Why don’t you just start being actually interesting. Jesus christ.

Just stop and leave ME alone. I cannot stand this high ego but fragile soul type of playing the victim. Bye.