Honor Gear Discounts Incoming

It’s the same mentality as those people who abuse RMT and then deny it, and save face by saying it’s different when they do it, and they aren’t contributing to the issue.

Not really. RMT is against ToS. Playing the game isnt.

Emphasis on mentality, you’re all clowns whether it’s against ToS or not.

Atleast I’m not a clown who missed out and has to cry on the forums about it kekw.

Well, I wouldn’t use it either way. Don’t feel the need to exploit a system to get ahead of others. :slightly_smiling_face:

They must get a good laugh at players replying to this asking questions as if anyone at Blizzard would reply or comment. No idea why they even bother posting this.

1 Like

Calling other people kid while being smug about nolifing the game kinda doesn’t compute man

4 Likes

Kids wouldn’t be able to nolife a game. Both kids & adults alike play games. I’m assuming you’re a kid too then for playing?
What exactly is your point? I’m just here defending people who played the game and queued WG while simultaneously laughing at the people asking to penalize us, or calling it unfair in any way whatsoever.

No im saying you act like a kid specifically because of the way you are acting smug about which things

3 Likes

It doesn’t work like that.

Players won’t report “bug” that benefit them. Like this one.

yes, i “do read”.

how did you test to show what you are claiming?

https://imgur.com/ANDEwRD

ok that definitely seems off. wonder if its specific spells because corruption crits are a talent so it may be just the talent overriding resilience for some reason

That is literally when I no lifed Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK…although I didn’t no life Cata. Of course by kids I mean teenagers.

Excellent change for the ones that missed out on the Wintergrasp spam. THANK YOU.

They literally tried to lose asap so they could queue more. I’d say that falls into the category of going out of their way.

1 Like

On the topic of the PvP relics and ranged weapons being added. Can we get a balance pass? Why do Paladins, Death Knights and Druids get 106 attack power on their main attacks and Elemental Shamans only get 62 spell power for 6 seconds after using a shock, which will not always be used on cooldown?

ty for hotfix that went in, after i buy 2items for honor cap which i gathering 2weeks… this is joke

1 Like

go out and touch some grass xd

1 Like

how about… unlock thekal? Outland is dead. Elwynn is dead. Barrens are dead. Even Stormwind is almost dead.

1 Like