Honor level 500 or higher

Power Word Fabulous are recruiting like minded pvpers who want to do lots of ganking, we only ask one thing from applicants.

Be honor level 500 or higher, we do not allow bad players into the guild, so if you have a pathetic honor level like 200 or something, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, we want skilled players only, if you have an honor level of 500 or more please contact one of our members in game.
We don’t accept Demon Hunters unless you can put down a large gold deposit that you may or may not get back. Please request the T&Cs before applying

not sure if troll post
Honor system is a complete joke, some players 1k+ honor just had lots of alts during legion and did the “pvp quests” for the emissaries, the one where u just went at the towers killed few mobs, and at the covnersion the started bfa with lvl 1300… its quite sad tbh.
i rarely encounter players that do more pvp than me, and im like lvl 120 or something. its super sad that some casual non playing guy is 2 years ahead of me.

Personally although i did towers, i did around 4k+ bgs across my alts (most merced for the 30% bonus) in legion and while queued i ganked in hot spots. Sometimes i could get most of a level just by ganking while waiting in the queue.

While other people wasted their time in mythic+ (which i did none of in legion) i did towers on alts.

Theres 2 of us with 1k+ in the world and i dont know about the otherguy but i was the least casual person i know when it came to nonrated pvp.

okay, but you have to admit that the whole “alt” conversion is quite dumb

Yeah its ridiculous. At the very least, it all should have been account wide from the start or should have been retro-active so whatever you earnt over the cap should have been added onto the conversion.

Way too many low honor level scrubs in this thread. Unless you are level 500 you should probably just quit.