Horde > Alliance on this realm I'm sorry not sorry

Well I guess it depends what you want but if you want antisocial angry cold players then try alliance. I played on both alliance and horde up to high levels and the community on the alliance side is horrible mostly 90%. They don’t help each other they don’t help when ganked, the way most play is bland with just focus on top meta play and not just to have fun the game. I reroll horde and find a welcoming warm community mostly with help where you need and general more nice players. Now I rerolled I don’t feel killing any alliance on side even Grey’s because it’s what they deserve. For the horde!

3 Likes

Nice generalising :slight_smile:
If you want antisocial angry cold players try the OP on the WoW forums.
See what I did there?

2 Likes

its not true, ally population is too low for WoW servers to run so blizz fill spots with cold AI.

3 Likes

horde > ally

3 Likes

There’s more ally than horde on this server.

1 Like

there is so much robots then, bender rodriguez is proud.

2 Likes

It has been confirmed that the Alliance playerbase on average has smol pps, which is why they have to compensate in numbers and lowskill ganking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Horde always > to alliance

2 Likes

This made my day. Thank you:D

1 Like

i remeber you from vindication BG group back in 2010±. Maybe from sporeggar, it is you?

1 Like

Not going to mention purge groups, just to ruin other peoples fun? No? Okay.

1 Like

Totally agree, Alliance feels alot more toxic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.