[ Horde] [Anima] [M+] [PVE/PVP] [Draenor]

** New raiding guild! We are looking for dedicated players for raiding. We are looking for any role and spec. Besides raiding we seek people for Mythic+ and PvP. Our goal is to get into mythic raiding,socials are welcome!**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raid days and time

We are going to be Semi hardcore, which means for the first couple of weeks we will of course do Heroic on all 3 raid days. These days will stay the same: Thursday,sunday and Tuesday from 19:40ST till 23ST.
However, when we decide we are ready we will take Thursday and Sunday up to Mythic progression days and have Sunday as the casual/more chilled Heroic runs. The reasoning behind the Monday being Heroic for a few weeks is so the guild can have some time to catch up on gear they may be missing, help gear new additions to the raid team, or just simply hang out in a less intense raiding atmosphere.
After a few weeks of this rotation, and when we are ready with steady and like-minded people, we will push up our Mythic progression days back to the 3 raid days. This doesn’t mean there won’t be anymore Heroic runs, because i’m sure there will be another day that people would be happy to do it, or if there are enough people, there can still
be one on the Monday just without the Semi - hardcore raiders.

Our Goal is also make guild for people who works in shifts so
raiding days will be the same just Hours will not be .
Wed from 20-23pm // Thursday 20-23pm// Sunday 20-23pm
Wed from 08:30-11:30am///Thursday 8:30-11am// Sunday 20-23pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** What do we offer?**
A group of people that values the social aspect of a guild
. An experienced raid community that is supporting each other
. Several raids during the week, where we apply our knowledge
. An environment where people spend their time theorycrafting and analysing different approaches to raid encounters

3 Likes

thank you dude . I love you …
My Battlenet is Xlube#2398

What we are looking people for SHadowlands/8.3

2 Likes

join us , in Anima Lovely Guild i can recomend

3 Likes

I love that you’re using your alts to endorse yourself. You do you <3

1 Like

it helps my ego :smiley:

Thank you sir