Horde BG Que Times Problem Ideas Fixes

Are you an Alliance in real life?. Your talking like this is super personal and is inflicting real life pain. We are asking for a simple paid faction service from Horde = Alliance. Your acting like im taking something away from you. Grow upp and understand that in real life. When you pay for something, and it does not work properly. As paying costumor. A simple reply from provider is not hard. Its concidered quite normal in todays society.

1 Like

You should have to level through the same conditions as other Alliance players.

If you add paid transfers give people with Alliance 70s a free character boost.

4 Likes

It is working fine, you don’t seem to understand that.
No i don’t care for factions, i care about being able to play the aspect of the game in a convenient way for my schedule which is a few hours a night, so i rolled the faction that allows me to do that. I have both Horde level 60 and alliance level 70 so it’s nothing personal to me.

What i’m saying is it is unlikely that they will do faction transfers and thus your 3 options are:

Reroll - Which is unlikely as you dont want to “lose” hours on a character. FYI you can still play that character in almost every other aspect of the game just not conveniently in BG’s.

Quit - Which i don’t want you to necessarily do but it seems the only option given your responses

Put up with que times without moaning - HIGHLY Unlikely.

Can i ask what did you do with your paid boost? i take it, boosted another horde Char? XD

1 Like

NO one answered the us forum because it isn’t a game issue it is done by the players you won’t see anything , nada, nothing you’re not gonna get your way, not gonna and faction change were added atwotlk, again you can reroll alliance or take it as it is have a nice journey !

1 Like

You can reroll like the rest of us, make a 2nd account and use the boost.

Stop being a part of the problem and expecting a reward.

2 Likes

I started playing in 2005. I started an Orc character and have over 400 days on him until i stopped playing few years before classic returned. I started playing orc Horde warrior together with my real life friend that plays orc shammy in classic.

We did this because its from memory of old good times we made our choice.
We did not pick from min/max, racial, or what is considered best.
We picked our vanilla journey.

We did NOT use boost, we play on pve server. We Just like to do bgs and arena. Its what makes wow great fun for us.
We did exspect the 20 min que timers.
But no 1 could exspect the 1 hour plus as it is now. If you reply: you should have predicted this you are lying.

Ques are now over 1h 30 min.

I did not take part in phase 2, i dont even like world pvp. I dont grief players, i dont gank lower lvls that are pvp enabled.
All i wanted was to follow few glimts of good older memories from Wow. And for that i should be punished in Alliance mindset. Awesome way to live life with set thinking

1 Like

Just a Question from someone who didnt played classic:

What happend in p2? I read a lot of flashbacks here but dunno whats going on.

Its when the pvp ranking system started. It was no bgs yet, so only way to gain honor was world pvp fights.

And i assume horde was already bigger pop so alliance got a stampede?

Guess that similat to the situation rn with hordes sitting in BG que not having other stuff to do.

K. now i can relate.

“Introducing the VIP battleground pass: for a small 5$ extra every month, you get priority in the random BG queue. VIP players only get queued over other VIP players. Because (extra) paying customers matter.”

:’)

Honor was released P2 but BG was not most servers had a higher horde/alliance population and they made multiple raid groups to camp flight paths on almost every zone and they corpse camped players for hours half the time the victims where some level 55s trying to get to BRD which took almost 1-2 hrs to get to the dungeon from being killed instantly most groups disbanded and they couldn’t fight bad due to being vastly outnumbered

Some alliance made posts here and hordes just said get gud or goto retail or PvP happened, some servers were so bad that they completely collapsed like flamelash now that server is 99% horde populated.

So in turn some people that experienced it say you reap what you sow as it caused a large decline in alliance population.

hehehe. I like those tinfoil-fanatics.

Horde is more pvp based as playerbase, and Alliance more pve related.
So on pvp servers its more horde then Alliance.
And on pve servers more Alliance then Horde.

So when pvp system was out, the Alliance got destroyed on the pvp servers and camped forever.
Since this happened, all Alliance players think Horde deserves the 1+ hour bg que time. Even the pve servers who is Alliance dominated.

Yea its about feelings here. I smell that, i smell that.

1 Like

Yea it quite funny how 1 persons actions should apply to the being an entire race fault :+1::+1:

Thing is, is not about races/factions here. Its about the PvP Playerbase. Dunno why people here allways pull the faction card. Guess its the easiest way.

Btw horde pop on pve servers is like 5% of total horde pop, so yeeeeah.

dont play horde
 ez clap

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.