Horde bias: emotes

Haters gonna hate, give me more bias

1 Like

I made a recording for you. The sniff-sound is barely audible because my sound settings are a bit messed up.

https://streamable.com/zyobmp

1 Like

retriwoofer xD awuuuu

3 Likes

lol i laughed when i saw that xD

ye its cute :wink: uWu.

hope blzizard adds a cool alliance only emote

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well, it is not an emote but, you have got Gnomes. Ever heard them being hit? Yea, you have got that, unbeatable. Alliance bias confirmed.

because the alliance races are boring, go figure. you play a male human in a fantasy game too lol

1 Like

Lool blood elf female

2 Likes

Every respectable Tauren uses /moo :cow:

/moo

2 Likes

I like the void elf emotes to be fair.

be nice Nosinna. blood elves were not playable when he made his character. it is okay to love humans too though :heart:

I mean, that actual implies Alliance bias with emotes, is it not? Tauren only get the voice, while alliance gets a mediocre voice AND an animation to go along with it.

I did not expect you to reveal such blatant Alliance favoritism on these very forums.

1 Like

Cause… #forthehorde ! :heart:

Only the Alliance can purchase the sausages and half the KT drinks from the vendors for the sausage and KT drinks achievement, while the Horde have to buy them off of AH if the Alliance put them there. ALLIANCE BIAS!

2 Likes

Oi dem fight wurds!

Worgens /roar is the best roar.

1 Like

Dunno about that. Have you heard the pandarens’? It’s really savage, really sounds like a bear.

1 Like

Its second best, Worgen is just raw and primal.

Bonus point if you use the walk speed with the racial “mount” and sniff and roar at people.

Is that a subtle way to let people know they stink or?