Horde Call to Arms impossible

I have spent time waiting at champ wqs and tort wqs with no luck. I’ll have to find out where the alliance outposts are I suppose. Isn’t this quest suppose to be passive?

If you are solo, I find better results when go around AP / CoA / Turtles / Emissaries WQs instead of waiting.

For that - you can also get/use a far sight item/toy to scout outposts without revealing yourself and have a surprise jump on an enemy leaving the outpost.

Passive or active is how you make it to be, based on what you’re focused on.

1 Like

So I’ve been in Tiragarde Sound for about 2 hours. I have one kill registered, killed a rogue in a cave for a wq. I have been to shared flight points, every wq and dungeon entrances.

I killed a monk down south but that didn’t count for some reason.

I even went into Boralus and killed 2 but they didn’t count.

And this is on Alliance territory.

Was easy to get cta and aoo done in Tiragarde! The top left area had a couple blue wqs right near each other. That kind of situation seems to help. Plenty Horde to kill, and our party supplied plenty kills for Horde too.

1 Like

Did both on yesterday’s assault in Tiragarde, today went around WQs in that zone - plenty of hordes and constant alliance groups roaming and clashing.

1 Like

aye plenty of both sides yesterday, and after completing the WQs went and formed a big raid and ran into boralis as vengance for AOOers

2 Likes

if you win against them it may.
I just think some of the horde here are silly by complaining that we fight back. shall we just stand there and take your slaps? is that what you want? I reckon you do…

2 Likes

lol no. Just looking for people to fight with. Found loads for the invasion in Stormsong this morning and died a lot!

1 Like

Ditto. I just open up Find a Group, look for Call to Arms or something similar, and I’m in a group and usually done within 30 mins at worst. That one time it was worst we were massively outnumbered but Alliance spend so much time bouncing around looking for kills we managed repeatedly to rez and pick off the slow folk.

Just like old times :smiley: <3

3 Likes

This reply is just…LOL.

I always do my call to arms and overwhelming odds on my own. As a Alliance player the shards usually stacked up in favor of finding hordes anyways so It can be alot of fun. Usually just go past some of the WQ’s let people wrap up and then start to brawl with them. Sometimes i Win, other times i Lose…

It’s a shame that on good days when you win more then you lose and suddenly get a bounty everyone either avoids the bounty(thinking it’s a raid/party) or come at me in droves. :roll_eyes:

However when i play on horde groupings the way to go, since alliance can be hard to find going solo, especially since you can end up in a void shard(no alliance) far easier.

Personally I disslike the overwhelming odds aswell as call to arms quests, I won’t deny I do them because they are aviable, but that don’t mean I support the way people group up simply to hunt the enemy faction for this reason alone. It sort of breaks the “war mode” style of gameplay I enjoy.

I enjoy the thrills of being alone with the risks it involves. But both of these quests sort of promotes only one thing “Sit on corpses, flightpoints or WQ’s untill it’s completed”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.