Horde Call to Arms impossible

Any week call to arms is in a Zandalar zone you won’t sniff an ally player in that zone all week. Incursions used to solve the problem but that doesn’t do it anymore.

Alliance get bonuses for not participating which already seems unfair and we can’t find any to get our rewards.

Maybe just change the call to arms so they are all on Kul Tiras? At least it might be easier to find them.

2 Likes

Reminder to horde players, tomorrow if we receive the kill 25 horde players quest, do not attempt to resist. Just let me take 25 of you down peacefully, its for your own sake.

Any attempt of not doing so will cause you to suffer from the consequences and it would be non-negotiable. I am a monster.

15 Likes

Over the past few days I’ve been joining a lot of Call To Arms groups in Nazmir with players from different servers in LFG, about 30 groups in total. On all shards I’ve been there was a constant flow of both Alliance and Hordes at CoA / AP WQs, near WB area and horde base there.

About a half of these shards had a substantially more hordes in the area and bounties in their raids/parties - so yeah, sometimes there is more horde, but bounties indicate that they still kill enough alliance to get them.

Plus it was kinda like that from the start, at least in my experience - it’s easier and faster to find a lot of hordes in Zandalar zones than in Kul Tiras zones. So it’s safe to assume that same holds true vice versa.

So, if Call to Arms is at your home continent, there isn’t enough Alliance/Horde in your shard and you want to finish it faster - join LFG groups from other servers for WQ / WB gank or Assaults. Unfortunately shards are not always 50/50, but you can switch to another one.

3 Likes

I don’t group up, feels like cheating. I go there doing wqs throughout the week hoping to find an odd alliance player to do the quest almost passively but very rarely see any in horde zones. Much easier when its alliance zones.

I have same issue finding Horde in Tiragarde. Makes sense it would be harder. I usually just wait for assault, done in a few mins.

3 Likes

Or I can just keep my wm off and don’t give you any chance at all.how does that sound my gnome friend?

^ this

On my roams through Kul Tiras and Zandalar CoA / AP / Emissary WQs - I always find at least 2x more hordes in Zandalar zones, even when Honorbound/7th legion or Tortollans/CoA emissaries are up.

If you don’t want to group up, and/or enjoy solo roams ( I can relate, hehe ) - then try to go for Call to Arms on Wednesday evening (prime time), Thursday evening, and sometimes Sat/Sun evenings - those are the days when I see the biggest amounts of both Hordes and Alliance in zones outside of Assaults, with Reset day the most packed.

2 Likes

Where’s the fun in that! Come at me gnome😈.

Just remember to leave your WM on…

4 Likes

have you tried doing them during a faction invasion?

Ye, often do all 5 quests during an incursion without seeing any allies on either island.

1 Like

try using lfg tool then, they are probably all on another shard.

2 Likes

the ud rouge willl be waiting with his 30 mates to gank single players. What a top player hahahahaha

2 Likes

Well I been finishing every call to arms on time and upon weekly reset regardless if its location zandalar or kultiras with no problems at all.

4 Likes

Well…it’s either me and my group of 30 vs 40 or just me vs 40. On Argent Dawn it’s the only way for horde to survive in wm.

You obviously consider yourself an player of epic proportion, yet you still don’t get what wpvp is about. Lol.

7 Likes

If you are stupid enough to try and solo a raid in wpvp, getting ganked is better than you deserve.

4 Likes

So…if i engage an alliance group 1 v 5 , it makes me a top player? Something is a little of with your reasoning.

3 Likes

Until faction assults I tended to find zones on zandalar were harder to complete for call to arms than zones on kulturas But as mentioned when a zone has a faction assault you can usualy get a group together and complete it easly, or then form a raid group after completing all the quests to get that 1000 honour achievement.

2 Likes

Well…if you don’t think it is worth getting killed, yes, turn wm off so stuff can balance out.

Yep that is how I play it.

Just go to Champion of Azeroth world quests, you will defo find Alliance players. They also like to camp them in their zones. Also make a group and scout out Alliance outposts until you find a group worth killing.

1 Like