Horde crying about weekly bonus

they are crying about weekly bonus but they are ganging every wq there is. even after the mob is dead they still stay there in big numbers. then they cry alliance has 25% next week. not that bright as it seems. shame

I don’t understand why the supposed ‘PVP Faction’ cry so much about a PVE bonus
 something doesn’t add up, that’s for sure :grin:

3 Likes

keep your 25% extra azarite/gold/whatelse, its worth it to be able to camp u :laughing:

3 Likes

the faction imbalance people notice, isnt just noticed by alliance, a lot of horde also have the same issue, where alliance are flooding shards as well.

4 Likes

Trust me
anyone who cry about the 25% bonus is a greedy pver
much like the 8/10 alliance playetd i gank when i play who seems to have activated thier wm just for the 25 bonus and not for pvp

2 Likes

Shards can only hold so many players. While all the Horde are at some WQs, all you Alliance are free to roam around the rest of them and even inbetween. There you guys get a free “outnumbered” bonus with no Horde in sight!

Oh, and then there is the situation on the RPPvP War Mode shards - Alliance Dominance plus Alliance AOO buff.

Even outside of those realms, the Alliance have the means of grouping up and dominating, they just choose not to, and get rewarded for it

The outnumbered buff should only come into effect when there are more enemy players in range than allied players. By all means, the Alliance can then have it whenever that is the case, but they shouldn’t get it when there are absolutely no Horde in sight!

1 Like

Most of them, like me, are on RP realms. The reason for the “crying” is because of the fact that the alliance on rp realms enjoy an uncontended 25% bonus as to the horde, in the minority, gets the standart 10%.

2 Likes

This. / 10 chars

Looking at server pop on RP realms and pvp realms this might just be true.

Alliance RP faction.
Horde PVP faction.

Good job, we’ll get to the bottom of this.

The facts based on your evidence:

1. Horde are a PvP faction.
  2. Alliance are an RP faction.

Conclusion:

1. PvE Bonus greed from Alliance is understandable, since they’re not PvP’ers.
  2. PvE Bonus greed from Horde, since they are PvP’ers, is not understandable.

More investigation is required to understand why Horde PvP’ers have PvE bonus greed. It’s currently a mystery, let’s see if we can clear this up.

Fair enough. How would a pvp bonus work though? If there were given a choice between an pvp and pve bonus, this might make sense.

And this kids, is why WM should not come with a BONUS!

Point is, why care about pve bonus. Investigate.

Even better
why did blizz decide to reward world pvp with a pve rewards?

Lets start investigating the bonus itself: are we sure its 100% pve? Does the bonus to xp and resources only affect pve quests or pvp quests also?

Pvp quests? Like the call to arms quests? They should actually add low lvl call to arms for people lvling with wm on.

How would it work though. Not a bad idea btw.

I’m not aware of a component in the Alliance extra wm bonus that should concern a Horde pvp’er. Please investigate.

To my knowledge, we have zero complaints from Horde about losing any pvp benefit due to their lower bonus.

Even if there is any pvp benefit from wm bonus, it’s clear that it is considered a pve bonus.

No, that is the wrong question, we have no control over Blizz decisions. As players, we have control over our motivations. That is what this is about.

The correct question: why does a PvP faction care about a PvE bonus?

Investigate.

I got an idea, what about replacing the warmode bonus with something relevant to pvp? For example; "spend x amount of time in warmode and your honor will increase just by being in it, and remove the PVE bonus. "
PVP players will have the incentive to join to get pvp, and pve players wont feel forced to join.

Could do, but doesn’t answer the question. Why does PvP faction care about PvE bonus?