[HORDE] [EU] [RP/PVP] [Zandalar Tribe] <Myth> (Semi-)Hardcore/Casual/Social

latest poll is 35% shazar 65% zandalar

6 Likes

will be a nice time on zandalar tribe together!

6 Likes

Bumperoni x

6 Likes

See you all on Zandalar Tribe

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Glad to have you all aboard!

5 Likes

Are you also open for People from other Regions? Iā€™m from Germany and looking for a casual Community on Zandalar Tribe Horde Side. First and for most Iā€™m into Open World PVP and Roleplaying. Giving the Alliance a hard time and having fun with your charakter. My English is okay, could be worse I think^^

I would like to contact you over Discord if thats okay for you guys?

7 Likes

Any region is welcome!

We appreciate your open question and will be happy to help you further.

5 Likes

Do i hear a BUMP?

5 Likes

Cant wait for the Release Date. Happy that Iā€™ve found you!

6 Likes

Even pre-launch thereā€™s already a lot of activity in this guild! Hope weā€™ll find even more people to make a great community!

6 Likes

Finally found my Home :relaxed:

6 Likes

Our members are indeed very active ;). We are all counting down until launch.

5 Likes

Due to the game not being up atm, weā€™re working on our social aspects. Weā€™re currently hosting a WoW Lore quiz on the discord.

6 Likes

Yup! Weā€™ll be having lots of activities to temper our needs to play WoW classicā€¦ :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Just want to bump it

6 Likes

Come Join us

6 Likes

Bump,bumpity bumped

6 Likes

good community, a decent quizmaster
i was the winner of the first quiz
just wanted more to know it
but join the community lots of fun

6 Likes

I recommend this community for everyone from europe, who is looking for a nice bunch of people to play together on ZT!

Every Kind of WOW Player is here. Raider, No-Raider, Casual Gamer, Core Level Guys, PVP Fans. Even some RP Nerd like me.
Just join and have fun in discord with us

The Tauren Hunter speaks with a weird German accent while petting his Clefthoof and looking over to the cosy fireplace next to him. ā€œJust joinā€, he whispers. It seems to be unclear if you can trust him or not. Is he going to rost you over the fireplace or just cooking a nice meal for you?

6 Likes