[HORDE] [EU] [RP/PVP] [Zandalar Tribe] <Myth> (Semi-)Hardcore/Casual/Social

Bumping this with my cold dead hands

6 Likes

The Forsaken ist restless, so he bumps this again with his cold dead hands

Join our Community and join us on Zandalar Tribe. Only 11 days to go!

6 Likes

Still growing rapidly! Thanks for all the positive feedback.

5 Likes

In “Myth” existiert bereits eine “kleine” deutsche Community. Schau doch gern bei uns vorbei und join den Discord. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking for a friendly community on Zandalar Tribe?

Join us!

6 Likes

You haven’t joined yet? Why?

Bumping this again with no shame

6 Likes

Great atmosphere!

6 Likes

Come join us today. You will have a unique experiance in a journey to level 60 and beyond.

We have PVE & PVP, RP groups and social community in a friendly enviroment. Sure you will find a position for yourself.

6 Likes

Come on in. Talk about good old times in WOW, how to keep your wife / girlfriend happy on launch night and the week after, and other fun topics. Join the quiz if you’re quick typing and know your wow stuff. Or just sit back and wait for launch day when this Guild is going to take the word ‘Greatness’ to a new height.

FOR THE HORRRDDEE!!

6 Likes

Bumping this again with pride.

Lok’Tar Ogar

4 Likes

Heya there guys! Is there room for a loud roided up shaman and his friends in the guild? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There is always room as long as you respect fellow members and the guild rules :wink:

2 Likes

And why would you assume that I wouldn’t? :joy:
We are the happy/funny kind of loud people :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: looking for a home!

3 Likes

Hey guys, i was thinking about joining you!
I have a couple of questions though. I started playing wow just recently (end of legion) i loved the leveling, world exploration and dungeons but i don’t have much experience raiding, since i quit shortly after bfa came out.

I never played on any vanilla private servers either, but i am looking forward to classic And i am eager to learn. I would love to try raiding. Is my lack of experience a problem?

If it matters i should also tell you that i am under 18. Can i join your guild?

2 Likes

You are certainly welcome!

Our guild is open to all kind of players. Under 18 is not really a problem but do mind that the age of our members mainly slide between 22-38.

Join via the discord link I provided in my first post. :wave:

3 Likes

Honourable mention needs to be given to the guild’s elite club aged 39+. A small group of grizzled WoW veterans donning their dusty pauldrons one last time to smack Old Azeroth in the face! Think the A-Team only cooler.

All you guildless Horde old duffers don’t delay, join these badass Night Elf Mohawk slayers today!

Chuck Norris demands it.

3 Likes

hello, i m interesed in joining ZT, i used to play from vanilla to wolkt (and after on vanilla pservers). i m 45 , i look for mature and nice players. i love Wpvp, Bgs and some pve.i did both with this toon.
i always played on rp pvp realms, i keep playing table top rpgs irl.
i probably roll UD mage or warlock orc.
hope i ll be allowed to join your guild if you are interested. See you in game anyway.
Cheers

5 Likes

Come tag along Bolgog!
Everyone is welcome to apply for the raidroster/PVProster and even RP possibilities.

You can find the discord link in my original post!

2 Likes

Hello, your guild looks exactly like something i wanted to be a part of in classic, but there is one important thing for me - i can only play reliably after 22:00 server time.

Is there a chance that you’ll have a raid going that late?

2 Likes

Hi Torpor,

according to the information on the discord:

Sonarchy - Sean06-08-2019 (Guild Master)

Note: Raids will be on Thursdays and Sundays (for now) from 20.30h CEST until 23.00h CEST.
Raid-days are not fully confirmed yet - but its an indication

Hope that will take your inhibitions away and join us!

1 Like