[HORDE] [EU] [RP/PVP] [Zandalar Tribe] <Myth> (Semi-)Hardcore/Casual/Social

Hello i m former player of vanilla BC wolkt with this toon, i m average player , i m 50. I m not english but i always played on RP PvP server because community is usualy nicer and more mature. If you need a ud warlock i m your man and i will hit your discord. Your raid schedules are perfect (thursday and sunday) i play for fun and i love PvP wpvp bgs. Cheers.

4 Likes

Hi Blaksabbath,

Thanks for taking an intrest in the guild. You are more than welcome to hit up on our discord and take in the atmosphere. I for one, was surprised by the mature, experienced and laid back culture in their #general chat.

Treat yourself and join the party before launch!

3 Likes

Looking forward to being a part of the guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Joined this guild for classic looking forward to it.

A great bunch of guys and gals.

Thormak the hunter

2 Likes

MYTH Really super community/guild!
_Played BFA content with some of the people within and has an equal amount of hard core raiders and casual players

Come join us! Everyone is awesome except that drunk girl :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:_

3 Likes

Eager to join as a casual/semi-hc gamer. Began in vanilla as an enhance shammy and looking forward to raiding again!

3 Likes

Bumping with less than 4 hours to go before we all went full circle. Delta X = 0

Have fun guild, everyone and everything.

For the Horde

3 Likes

Glad to have you guys here!

The launch couldnā€™t be more perfect for us.

1 Like

happy to bump this thread again. My my has the guild grown. Classic is upon us!

1 Like

Are you a lone wolf braving the wilds of Azeroth solo or perhaps just a loner, happy in your own company? Maybe you fancy a change? If so, Myth could be the place for you! Just like your favourite tavern, a place where everyone knows your name!

Here at Myth weā€™re forging a community for all who love vanilla WoW. A friendly bunch of folks littered across Europe joined together to experience our favourite place to escape from the real world.

As most in game, weā€™re just beavering away levelling enjoying the content as we go. Some of us are speed levelling but for the most part the main contingent are just chipping away at their xp bars each evening.

Weā€™re a chatty bunch with a lively guild chat and Discord server. Most evenings chilled guild dungeon runs are taking place whilst having a chinwag on Discord.

When enough of us reach 60 weā€™ll start hitting the raid content.

Maybe all of the above tickles your pickle? If so, come and check us out. Discord link is in the opening post.

See you soon in Azeroth! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t know about the great community that you are talking about when you have players like Awoo who ninja loot and devilsaur skinsā€¦ Done it for multiple players in our guild. Such a shame that one person can create such a negative view of the whole guild, but thatā€™s exactly how it is. We donā€™t need players or guilds like that in our community

I have to say that i donā€™t really understand your comment.
Our guild is very respectfull towards other people.

If a person has actually ninjalooted of a fellow horde player, we would definatly take action.
The fact is that you refer to it as ā€œourā€ communityā€¦ iā€™m sorry but you are an alliance.
We do not ask our members to be civil to the alliance, that is their own free will.
There is no ā€œourā€ when it comes to horde and alliance, defi not in classic. Next time show no mercy to him. :wink:

1 Like

How is the guild doing in classic? how many members and are you guys raidingā€¦ if yes what days are you raiding? who is the raid leader and guild leader

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.